Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   My Last Liver Post (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/my-last-liver-post-74703/)

CFrance 04-10-2013 06:42 AM

My Last Liver Post

Aren't you glad you don't have to hear one more thing from me about liver??

See you all tonight at 6:00 at Toojay's i Lake Sumter Landing. Yum!

Taltarzac725 04-10-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 656945)

Hope you guys and gals have fun. Not sure how well my stomach could handle smelling all that liver that people would be eating even if I would be definitely eating something else. :mmmm:

graciegirl 04-10-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 656945)

Our guests had to bypass us today and head home because her mom is having a health problem. I am sad about that but

Glad to be joining you'all.

Sadie1313 04-10-2013 10:09 AM

Liver

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 657016)
Our guests had to bypass us today and head home because her mom is having a health problem. I am sad about that but

Glad to be joining you'all.

Gracie, Sorry you're disappointed about your guests, but glad we can meet. See you all tonight. Trish

George1938 04-10-2013 11:38 AM

You have done a lot of work putting this togeher. Thanks !! Hope it is not the last word from you. If it is successful, and I don't see why not, then maybe you will put together another L&O dinner in the future!!:mmmm:

graciegirl 04-10-2013 07:40 PM

It was just liverly.

Thank you CFrance. What a lovely group of folks to break bread and cut liver with.

Hope this is the first of many.

Enjoyed so much seeing your faces in person.

2BNTV 04-10-2013 09:14 PM

Darn, I could have been there but on second thought, don't pass the liver. :jester:"

Love ya cfrance".

CFrance 04-10-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 657350)
Darn, I could have been there but on second thought, don't pass the liver. :jester:"

Love ya cfrance".

Love ya too, 2B. I know how much you LOVE liver, so maybe better you weren't there! See you soon.:wave:

redwitch 04-11-2013 06:35 AM

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to arrange this. What a great group! Can't wait for the next one!!

CFrance 04-11-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 657434)
Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to arrange this. What a great group! Can't wait for the next one!!

It was fun to meet and eat. Now we know Toojay's serves 2 lbs, of liver per plate!

KathieI 04-11-2013 08:10 AM

How wonderful!!!
A new milestone for TOTV!!!
We had many meet & greets!!
Monthly lunches at Crispers!!
:beer3:
PJ parties at my house (only kidding)!!
Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and informal get-togethers!!!
:highfive:
and now.... liver and onions meets!!! :D
What a great gesture, CFrance, you were wonderful to coordinate this... :thumbup:
Maybe I will drop by next time to meet up with ya'll.
CONGRATULATIONS TOTV
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
:BigApplause:

Love2cruise 04-11-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 657446)
It was fun to meet and eat. Now we know Toojay's serves 2 lbs, of liver per plate!

BUT......Not enough onions:). It was a great night and so fun to meet people, thanks again.

marianne237 04-11-2013 08:34 AM

Good food, great new friends. What more could a person want? Thanks CFrance for everything.

MSG@TV 04-11-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 657446)

Couldn't be there with ya all as I'm still up north. However, I couldn't get liver out of my head, so I headed to the nearest deli and bought some chopped stuff. I might not have been the liver and onions I'm sure you guys had, but I ate it with raw onions and thought of you.

If you're up for a reprise, I'll be down to TV next week. See you then?