Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   What do you like most about the Villages (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/what-do-you-like-most-about-villages-8024/)

Talk Host 11-29-2006 03:02 PM

What do you like most about the Villages

I like the peace and quiet and the golf courses.

diskman 09-21-2008 02:34 PM

Jan, can't believe you haven't had at least 2 dozen replies

Since Bev & I are still wannabees:pepper2::pepper2: we can't make our statement about this thread yet but, surely someone on TOTV has a comment!

Frangyomory 09-22-2008 03:20 PM

I love almost everything. Every day as I drive around I can't help but think this proves there is a God. The beautiful landscaping, the wonderful neighbors. I love our CYV. Our neighbors are terrific. Simply a great place to live!!! :a040:

MSNPA 09-22-2008 03:33 PM

Opportunities!

You have the opportunity to take any kind of class. I am currently involved in Yoga, Qijong, Zumba and Basic Line Dancing. Best of all everything is free except for my yoga class which I take through the Learning College.

The Villages is also a quiet, peaceful, safe community to reside.

rshoffer 09-22-2008 04:00 PM

beauty, safety and security, endless recreational opportunities, the joy and happiness shared by most (the friendly wave when you pass in golf carts),the lovely homes, the fact that you can be a Villager in a 100 thousand dollar home or a 1 million dollar home and share essentially all the same opportunities.... I could go on...

colleenj 09-22-2008 05:07 PM

The beauty, quiet, safe feeling, friendliness and activity. You can be as involved and active as you choose (so many activities, so little time...) or choose to have "quiet days". Being from the north, I also love the weather when I'm at TV!

duffysmom 09-22-2008 05:59 PM

Found the Fountain of Youth

I am a full time Villager and love the fact that I am feeling younger both mentally and physically than when I arrived. We lived on the ocean for many years and although it was beautiful we were isolated and frustrated since many of the activities we enjoy were a distance away. Here in TV we have access to whatever we fancy. Actually I am sometimes overwhelmed with what to do next since there are only so many hours in the day. I too value the peace and quiet when I need to recharge. And finally, the Villagers are
friendly and some of the most giving people I've met. Viva TV:pepper2:

samhass 09-22-2008 09:21 PM

I love the sunsets and the beautiful blue skies, but most of all I love the beautiful people that I have met here. I love being able to go out and play every
day then go out to dinner with friends. I love the spontaneity of life here.

Barefoot 09-22-2008 10:32 PM

There are so many, many things to love about TV. But you asked about what we like the most. And that would have to be the cleanliness. Everwhere. All the time. For such a huge city, the pristine conditions are amazing.

Just Susan 09-22-2008 10:46 PM

We are still wanna-bes, but I know what we like...for me the activities and the learning opportunities that are too numerous to mention.

For Tom, endless golf and the Squares at night.

For us both, the amazing, gathering together, of like minded people all in one beautiful, manicured, place.

The people who are drawn to TV are, our kind of people! Can't get any closer to heaven for us.

Just Susan 09-22-2008 10:53 PM

P.S.
And TOTV, cause that is how I have met all my wonderful new, forever, friends!