Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Clubs of the Villages (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/clubs-villages-76/)
-   -   Red hat Society Ladies Of The Evening (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/clubs-villages-76/red-hat-society-ladies-evening-8191/)

LovinItAtTheVillages 01-17-2007 09:27 PM

Red hat Society Ladies Of The Evening

Wondering if any gals are interested in joining a new Chapter of The Red Hat ladies..it is brand new and has a different twist compared to the rest....whats different you ask?
They meet in evening..what could be more fun that a group of gals getting together for a night on the town...dinner..a play? whatever
Lots of people work and cannot join the chapters that meet at lunch time..so this is perfect..........we get all dressed up...and just plain have fun!
contact Queen Mom..MaryAnn Murphy
at 430-0889

judylou 01-18-2007 02:41 PM

Re: Red hat Society Ladies Of The Night

Yes, I already belong to a red hat group that meets during the day but I would like to also belong to one in the evening because I work during the day and would love to go to the movies, plays, etc.
Let me know...Judylou

LovinItAtTheVillages 01-18-2007 05:47 PM

great Judy........contact ,MaryAnn the queen MOM and let her know your name and number..and Im guessing as soon as she has 4 or 5 we will start doing things.. meanwhile..anytime you want to get out to a play or something and hubby doesnt want to go..Im game!! My hubby goes with me most anywhere I ask...but he really doesnt love those plays etc ;D

LovinItAtTheVillages 01-18-2007 06:05 PM

:redface: :redface:OOPS the actual name of the RED Hat chapter
is Red Hat Ladies of the Evening ....and number I gave in last post is correct
Mary Ann Murphy is Queen MOM

Deericky 10-07-2011 06:05 AM

I am looking for a fun group to join! Are you accepting new members?

How do I join?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovinItAtTheVillages (Post 75570)
Wondering if any gals are interested in joining a new Chapter of The Red Hat ladies..it is brand new and has a different twist compared to the rest....whats different you ask?
They meet in evening..what could be more fun that a group of gals getting together for a night on the town...dinner..a play? whatever
Lots of people work and cannot join the chapters that meet at lunch time..so this is perfect..........we get all dressed up...and just plain have fun!
contact Queen Mom..MaryAnn Murphy
at 430-0889

graciegirl 10-07-2011 07:09 AM

um...I really like the name but isn't that a euphemism for...ya know..........?

Maybe I just have a nasty mind. I think I have been told that already on this forum this very week.

redwitch 10-07-2011 09:36 AM

Gracie, methinks the play on words is deliberate.

TednRobin 10-07-2011 06:03 PM

How old do you have to be? I want to join.

graciegirl 10-07-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 403228)
Gracie, methinks the play on words is deliberate.

NO!:clap2:

Pturner 10-07-2011 08:30 PM

Wonder if the chapter still meets? The original post was 2007. (Hey, I made that same mistake only yesterday.)

Trish Crocker 10-07-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 403172)
um...I really like the name but isn't that a euphemism for...ya know..........?

Maybe I just have a nasty mind. I think I have been told that already on this forum this very week.

Well Gracie, I guess were both a couple of nasty minded ladies...that was my first thought too!

bkcunningham1 10-07-2011 10:00 PM

I checked TV's clubs and only see the Red Hat Queen Mums. They meet first Thursday of the month at 12:30 at La Hacienda.

The contact is Jerrye Miles 719 Marino Drive (352) 753-4700.

quirky3 10-08-2011 09:39 AM

Omg!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trish Crocker (Post 403531)
Well Gracie, I guess were both a couple of nasty minded ladies...that was my first thought too!

OMG! Can you imagine the author of "Leisureville" picking up on this one? (no pun intended)