Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Was it here that I heard something about NUDE swimming (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/here-i-heard-something-about-nude-swimming-8823/)

Talk Host 07-18-2007 06:33 AM

Was it here that I heard something about NUDE swimming

While it can paint a rather gastly picture, I heard something about a nude swimming event at one of the pools. :o I don't think it was sanctioned by the Villages, but heard that it broken up by the Villages patrol boys.

Frangyomory 07-18-2007 01:05 PM

Re: Was it here that I heard something about NUDE swimming

Too disgusting for words!!!!! YUK!!! :edit: :dontknow: :edit: :dontknow: :redface: :redface:

REDCART 07-18-2007 06:15 PM

TV didn't have a whole lot of options, no one in the pool could produce an ID card!

rsetterlund 07-20-2007 08:00 PM

I understand that not everyone is into nudism. But with the number of pools at TV I think it would be a great idea that one could be designated clothing optional at specific times. Everyone's opinion is important, but one person's opinion is not more important than another person's. If you are not into this then stay away and allow the members that are enjoy themselves. As long as no one is hurt then what is the big deal? ??? Especially at our age, live and let live I say.

Talk Host 07-21-2007 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsetterlund
I understand that not everyone is into nudism. But with the number of pools at TV I think it would be a great idea that one could be designated clothing optional at specific times. Everyone's opinion is important, but one person's opinion is not more important than another person's. If you are not into this then stay away and allow the members that are enjoy themselves. As long as no one is hurt then what is the big deal? ??? Especially at our age, live and let live I say.

I believe you would find that more people than you think would be in favor of this idea.

mejahu 07-21-2007 07:40 AM

Hey, I thought this site was rated "G"! ;D If you're taking a survey, I say: Just Say NO! :cop: To Bill, Hill, the Bushes and Skinny-dippin' seniors! :joke: In case I'm wrong about the demand for such an activity, at least put up a fence than can't be seen through so people won't die laughing! :joke:

bogeygolfer 07-21-2007 11:12 AM

Egads!!! Have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately?? :dontknow:

captain1202 08-05-2007 08:06 AM

As a "clothing optional" afficionado at the appropriate beaches for many years, I see no reason not to have a designated time and pool for such activities.

For those of you who haven't participated, it's not about the "view", which I would agree at our ages might not be too pretty, it's just about the freedom of the experience.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Donna 08-05-2007 08:32 AM

That must have created quite the stir!! ;D :edit:

bogeygolfer 08-05-2007 08:54 AM

Jay Leno would have a great time with those "booking" photos. How would your wrinkled, fat body look on national TV? :yikes:

Donna 08-05-2007 09:00 AM

:hot:

Donna 08-05-2007 09:00 AM

Bogey,
Guess they don't care, since they all look the same..LOL

Donna 08-05-2007 09:04 AM

I want a Patrol job when I move there..LOL :cop:

handieman 08-05-2007 09:09 AM