Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Frog Finds Bliss After Harrowing Experience In The Villages (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/frog-finds-bliss-after-harrowing-experience-villages-9254/)

JohnZ 08-13-2007 06:08 PM

Frog Finds Bliss After Harrowing Experience In The Villages

Verde Hoppalitto has found love and home in America after a long and tortuous journey. A journey that started in Monterrey, Mexico and ended in The Villages, Florida. We interviewed Verde and here is his story in his own words:

"I hear of good life in the U.S. Good life...mucho flies, mucho senioritas. Mucho compadres, they go, si. So, I hop on a melon truck when nobody look. Border Guards, they look for fly investation of melons....but of course with me riding....no flies...yes? At first, naturally, I had difficulty with the language. The croak is very different yes? I had to not roll my "r's"...rrribbet....had to be ribbet". Once I learn, everything ok. But, after a while, croaking at the ponds and no senoritas responses....I had to look elsewhere. I look and look....I climb walls, fences...and houses. One night, go down down vent pipe on house, yes, and end-up in toilet.....not a good place to be si? Then, lights go on, and some gringo....he chase and grab me...with paper thing....not Kimberly-Clark tissue or Scott tissue...but some cheap brand from Walmart. Next thing I know, I'm tossed into the backyard full of pesticides and fertilizers. I must eat....so I eat flies here....it must have been the chemicals because I grow....muy grande. Soon, flies are not enough...I must find job. I find job as a mosquito and fly control technician at local company. The receptionist was muy bonita, not a frog, but bonita none-the-less. Now I'm American citizen. The rest is history."

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...yEverAfter.jpg

kar guy 08-13-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Frog Finds Bliss After Harrowing Experience In The Villages

JAN, THAT SHOULD SEND YOUR MIND TO REST. NO MORE LOKING IN THE TOILET. YOUR LITTLE FROG HAS GROWN UP AND MOVED ON. HE NEEDS YOUR TOILET NO MORE. TAKE CARE. THE KAR GUY.

Avista 08-13-2007 06:43 PM

That is sooooo funny!

JohnZ 08-13-2007 08:16 PM

My spiffy spouse, who can get annoyed in a least three languages, has informed me that the word "very" en espanola is "muy" and not "mui". The corrections are so noted and have been made. My aplologies to Verde the frog and his muy bonita tootsie .

darbyduff 08-13-2007 09:26 PM

You are mucho nutty Juan and we LOVE it!!!

Frangyomory 08-13-2007 10:16 PM

Such a lovely couple! Nice that they found love right here in the Villages!! :a20: :a20:

darbyduff 08-13-2007 10:20 PM

She kissed a Prince and look what happened!!!!! :joke:

Donna 08-14-2007 07:37 AM

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Is that Handi????? :o[/size][/size]

F16 1UB 08-14-2007 07:54 AM

I thought Handi had hair ?????? :)

jtdraig 08-14-2007 04:56 PM

;DTell FROG DUDE to stay out of my wife's icemaker......