Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   PARTY WITH DARBYDUFF!!!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/party-darbyduff-9475/)

darbyduff 08-28-2007 11:54 PM

PARTY WITH DARBYDUFF!!!!

Hey all you guys and gals of TOTV. You cool dudes and dudettes!!!

My husband and I are coming to TV to purchase a home and become part of the beautiful people of TV on September 5th - September 9th.. We will be "bee bopping" at Lake Sumpter Landing on September 5th and 6th (at least) and would like to meet all of the friends I have made on this site. (Ok, NOT the weird ones) and you know who you are!!!!! ;D

We will be wearing our Bronco hats and standing closest to the sales office (in the square)!!

If you see us (and don't like what you see, you can keep walking), but I promise, we are really fun people. (at least that's what the voices in my head say!!)

I'm 5'1 and a short short haired blond and my husband is OLD!! No really, he's a nice looking gray haired gentlemen. (yeah, try to find a gray haired man in the square!!!!)

Who's In??????

F16 1UB 08-29-2007 06:21 AM

Re: PARTY WITH DARBYDUFF!!!!

I wish the hell we could join you. We'll get to TV eventually. My wife predicted today that we'll get an offer on the house. 16 hrs & 41 min to go. I'm waiting. Also anyone over 40 is classified as old. B.S. Glad to hear you're happy. GOOD TIMES A COMMING!

Steve

golfnut 08-29-2007 07:45 AM

Dang, we're going to miss ya, we won't be there until September 19th, hopefully some other time.

Donna 08-29-2007 08:43 AM

Oh, we won't be there till October... >:(
Have a great time at the square and BEST of LUCK to you new Villagers :bigthumbsup:
See you guys another time...
;D

kar guy 08-29-2007 08:45 AM

DD.... YOU KNOW MY SCHEDULE. I KNOW WE WILL SEE YOU ON YOUR PERMANENT TRIP DOWN TO TV. KEEP IN MIND, ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE ORANGE.. KAR GUY

Donna 08-29-2007 08:49 AM

Kar Guy,
I think we all should have something to identify us from the other people there..Maybe a shirt??

I have to think ??? I am sure while I was down there, I came across many of the people on this board, but had no clue who they were....

That way, we would know who the peeps are on TOTV...

What do ya think?? :dontknow:

F16 1UB 08-29-2007 08:52 AM

CLOTHING OPTIONAL ! WHOA :verymad:

Donna 08-29-2007 08:54 AM

:yikes: F-16...Handi is rubbing off on you.. :joke:

Just kidding Handi.. 8)

F16 1UB 08-29-2007 08:57 AM

Leave me alone I'm watching the Discovery Channel on how toilets are made. Never seen one before. Live in KY remember.

F16 1UB 08-29-2007 09:06 AM

Okay how about a shirt or something from a chain store that usually carries several of the same item. My nephew had his 40th B-Day and about a dozen of his buddies had the same shirts & sunglasses. Plus copious amounts of beer. It was a blast.

Steve

villages07 08-29-2007 09:40 AM

DD --- I should be able to make it; we'll see how the "uniform" discussion pans out; as long as we know what you look like, it should work. As the day draws nearer, name a timeframe. Maybe we can bring our golf carts (and bug screens!!!) so that you can have samples to check out.

LG 08-29-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna
Kar Guy,
I think we all should have something to identify us from the other people there..Maybe a shirt??

I have to think ??? I am sure while I was down there, I came across many of the people on this board, but had no clue who they were....

That way, we would know who the peeps are on TOTV...

What do ya think?? :dontknow:

WE CAN ALL GET A TATOO...... TO:-)
V

Donna 08-29-2007 09:52 AM

Okay guys..Be serious... :a20:

I thought the shirt idea was a cute one..Guess you guys disagree... :dontknow:

kar guy 08-29-2007 10:23 AM

I LIKE THE SHIRT IDEA. AT LEAST THE SAME COLOR SHIRT. HOW ABOUT HOLDING A BALOON OVER YOUR HEAD FOR A FEW HOURS? I"LL INFLATE MINE FIRST.

darbyduff 08-29-2007 03:32 PM

I Know.....

We can all wear Bronco Hats!!!!! Can't be too many of them down there!!!! :hot:

ok...... :'( :'( maybe not.......sniff sniff