Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Villages here we come (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/villages-here-we-come-9740/)

beady 09-18-2007 01:55 PM

Villages here we come

:bigthumbsup:
We have just returned to NH from the TV and we have found our new home. Yahoo, ;D ;D we are going to be Villagers. Found a great home in Piedmont ( anybody out there in the neighboorhood) and will be down in November to move on in.
I wanted to say thanks to all the bloggers for the invaluable information we have recieved from this forum, it was a great help in the buying process.

JohnZ 09-18-2007 02:32 PM

Re: Villages here we come

Congrats and enjoy. Hope your move goes well.

Donna 09-18-2007 04:05 PM

Best of Luck to you!!! Enjoy your new home.. :bigthumbsup:

golfnut 09-18-2007 04:28 PM

You are now officially Village People, WELCOME!

darbyduff 09-18-2007 06:45 PM

Hey Beady -

Last one in the pool is a rotton egg!!!!! :hot:

Can't wait for you to join us!!! We are leaving for our trek across country day after tomorrow!!!! We figure it will take 4 days with the dogs but we are allowing 5 just in case. Who knows, we may want to stop and see Graceland on the way down!!!

What style home did you get??

beady 09-18-2007 08:15 PM

Hey Darby,
Thanks for the welcome. We bought a preowned, 3 years old , Juniper in Piedmont. See you all in the pool. ;D ;D

bamafan 09-18-2007 08:44 PM

Hey Beady, Welcome to the Villages. I get to see my new home next week. As golfnut said We be VILLAGE PEOPLE.

Hey Darby D we are going to come by your home around the end of the week Thurs or Friday next week.

ripwho 09-18-2007 09:41 PM

beady - first of, congrats and good luck! I am envious.. second, exactly where is Piedmont? close to what champ. GC? thanks...

Barefoot 09-18-2007 10:30 PM

:welcome:
We be coming down in October to see our new CV for the first time, so we be sharing your excitement and anticipation. Congratulations, we be Village people!! ;D

PJ/Barefoot

JUREK 09-19-2007 06:13 AM

congratulation to beady and barefoot :welcome: :welcome:
you both sound like fun TV people :welcome: :welcome:

TV MAN 09-19-2007 09:13 AM

Hey, congratulations beady. Wish you the best of luck. :bigthumbsup: :welcome:

We will be down at end of month for our closing, Looking forward to a new adventure :read:

Barefoot 09-19-2007 09:36 PM

Wow, there are a whole bunch of us newbies arriving in the next 45 days. I am SO excited I could burst.
We must celebrate! We'll have to hold a newbie nude swim some night, no that would be too cruel. :hot:

beady 09-20-2007 03:18 PM

Hey ripwho,
I guess Nancy Lopez or Glenview are the closest. Piedmont is north of 466. Can't wait to arrive and start TV life.
The company I work for is a very service oriented company and has won several awards for being "green". Yesterday at a rally previous to a day of service in the community I won the raffle. I am now the owner of a Honda Metropolitan motorscooter. It is bright blue and white , has an automatic transmition and gets 100 mile to the gallon. Can't wait to get to TV and start "scootering" around.

Donna 09-20-2007 03:26 PM

Barefoot..And I thought Handi was twisted... ::) Newbie nude swim.... :cop:

rdkent 09-20-2007 03:59 PM

Barefoot:
Maybe 40 years ago or so (seems like I kind of remember that kind of thing back then). I don't know about the rest of you on this site, but it's scary enough for me to look at myself in the mirror these days without even thinking about parading around in public.