Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   I'm so excited - I just can't hide it!!!!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/im-so-excited-i-just-cant-hide-9831/)

patfinn 09-27-2007 06:37 PM

I'm so excited - I just can't hide it!!!!!

Just returned from my lifestyle preview and guess what - I am soon to be the proud owner of a courtyard villa in Hadley Village. I will close on October 22 and I can't wait. Life is good and soon to get better!!!
Pat

beady 09-27-2007 06:44 PM

Re: I'm so excited - I just can't hide it!!!!!

Another newbie, congratulations. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
We close November 14th on a house in Piedmont.
We really do need to organize a newcomers party. ::) ::) ::)
beady

gigi22 09-27-2007 07:48 PM

Congratulations :bigthumbsup: We hope to be moving to the TV, as soon as we find our perfect home! I hope all goes well with your move!

mom2five 09-27-2007 07:52 PM

Congratulations. :welcome: :welcome:

RCT 09-27-2007 08:19 PM

I dislike anyone that is getting there before we are!! >:( :'( But, four or five months, and maybe I can post a similar message and make someone else feel sad!! ;D Just kidding, of course, am happily envious!! :bow:

Barefoot 09-27-2007 11:01 PM

:welcome:Patfinn
Only 30 more days and we'll be arriving for our first stay in our Courtyard Villa in Belvedere. I haven't counted days since I was 6 and believed in Santa Claus. :hot:

bogart 09-28-2007 12:04 AM

Congratulations...........by the way, we're beating you by three days! We're arriving October 19th to stay in our courtyard villa in Winifred for the first time. Can't wait :2excited:

pgilson 09-28-2007 05:41 AM

:welcome: You'll love it here! :beer2:

F16 1UB 09-28-2007 07:46 AM

I'm jealous. Still waiting for a buyer. :'(

Steve

Taltarzac 09-28-2007 08:19 AM

Congratulations! :bigthumbsup: Been here in TV for almost 28 months now. Great place to live and play.

patfinn 09-28-2007 08:33 AM

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes. If someone had told me a year ago that I would be going to my own home in Florida in less than a month, I would think that they were crazy. The Villages is such an awesome place. You really cannot believe it until you see it and experience it for yourself. Viva The Villages!!!

Peggy D 09-28-2007 11:54 AM

Congrats Pat.

Steve, Us too...just waiting for a buyer and we'll be there also.

Frank2 09-28-2007 01:45 PM

Patfinn,

Congratulations I understand your excitement...welcome to America's greatest home town.

Everytime I return to the Villages I feel the same excitement and I've been coming here for seven years. It doesn't get old....it just gets better.

You made a great decision. I hope it works well for you and the excitement continues forever. :welcome:

JUREK 09-28-2007 04:48 PM

PATFINN;
:welcome: :welcome:

ouma1938 09-28-2007 05:25 PM

Congratulations PatFin! Like so many others just mentioned, I am envious but happily envious. We also have to sell a house but hope to have it sold by Spring next year and be in TV a few days later.