Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Place for people new to TV can go to get a summary of info from others (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/place-people-new-tv-can-go-get-summary-info-others-9944/)

Hyacinth Bucket 10-07-2007 07:30 PM

Place for people new to TV can go to get a summary of info from others

I think it would be a good idea to have one place for people who want to move to TV can go to, to read what others have learned from either living here or doing research about TV. There is that wonderful list by ZCAVEMAN for newcomers to read. How would a person looking into settling in TV find that list easily?

Just my thoughts.

Want to thank everybody for taking the time to share their knowledge and offer suggestions. What I thought I originally wanted I have subsequently learned - would not be the best for me. This saved me over $25,000.

If there was a way of doing this, I would feel okay about monitoring it for duplicate information. I also realize, what would be in this area, is peoples feelings and opinions about something.

Hyacinth Bucket

The Great Fumar 10-07-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Place for people new to TV can go to get a summary of info from others

Ok hyacinth
If you have anymore questions , feel free to send an e-mail to my wife . SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING......
good luck on your decision...............

Talk Host 10-08-2007 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket
I think it would be a good idea to have one place for people who want to move to TV can go to, to read what others have learned from either living here or doing research about TV. There is that wonderful list by ZCAVEMAN for newcomers to read. How would a person looking into settling in TV find that list easily?

Just my thoughts.

Want to thank everybody for taking the time to share their knowledge and offer suggestions. What I thought I originally wanted I have subsequently learned - would not be the best for me. This saved me over $25,000.

If there was a way of doing this, I would feel okay about monitoring it for duplicate information. I also realize, what would be in this area, is peoples feelings and opinions about something.

Hyacinth Bucket

I believe Talk of The Villages is that place. ;D

beady 10-08-2007 08:40 AM

Hyacinth,
This is definately the place to be, for the most of the "inside" info on the villages. I know we made some good decisions based on advise given by members of this site.
What we need to do is spread the word about TOTV. Word of mouth has always been a very effective form of advertising. :bigthumbsup:

pgilson 10-08-2007 08:45 AM

:bigthumbsup: Try thevillages.us

Lots of good information.

pgilson 10-08-2007 08:47 AM

correction: sorry

thevillagesfl.us

Try it, you'll like it. ;D