2021 U.S. Women's Open Preview

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Platinum member
Default 2021 U.S. Women's Open Preview

The 76th playing of the U.S. Women's Open will be played this week.

The Villages Florida

Here is my preview of this major tournament:
www.womensgolf.com/2021-us-womens-open-preview
Old 06-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Platinum member

The Korda's will be poaired together for the first 2 rounds.
Old 06-02-2021, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyj5 View Post
The 76th playing of the U.S. Women's Open will be played this week.

The Villages Florida

Here is my preview of this major tournament:
www.womensgolf.com/2021-us-womens-open-preview
I am very disappointed with Golf Channel and the "major" networks format; especially during the first two days. With over 100 players, I am tired of seeing the same 3 to 6 players every week on Thursday and Friday. It's more understandable on the weekend showing the leaders, but I'd like to see more of all the other players who make up the LPGA. I think this would expand the fan base. If you know someone from your area, or you're a fan of someone who is not top echelon, wouldn't you like to see them too, instead of the same six players most of the time just walking around?
That's my rant and I'm sticking to it. I even turn it off on occasion because of this format.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Default Follow the Master's lead - more internet coverage

The Masters has live streaming all day. They have a channel that covers Amen Corner, they have channels that follows a particular group. That way you can see everyone if you stick to the channels that cover certain holes. And the featured groups are not always only people you have heard of.

I just saw the schedule. They are going to have the first two hours on Peacock, then the Golf Channel. So, another streaming service I have to have. It needs to be free streaming over the internet, like the Masters.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmurray View Post
The Masters has live streaming all day. They have a channel that covers Amen Corner, they have channels that follows a particular group. That way you can see everyone if you stick to the channels that cover certain holes. And the featured groups are not always only people you have heard of.

I just saw the schedule. They are going to have the first two hours on Peacock, then the Golf Channel. So, another streaming service I have to have. It needs to be free streaming over the internet, like the Masters.
Who is your internet service provider? If it is Comcast you have a Peacock account. Just need to activate the service. Peacock can be loaded on your iPad, phone or PC. I believe even if you are not a Comcast customer, you can still get a basic account on Peacock. However, I do not know if this includes USOpen coverage.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Platinum member

Very strangely, they ate teeing off on holes 1 and 9 today (not 10).
Closed Thread

Tags
womens, open, preview, u.s, tournament

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.