Heritage Golf Tournament in Harbor Town on Hilton Head I

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2023, 06:26 PM
Sage
Default Heritage Golf Tournament in Harbor Town on Hilton Head I

Has anyone ever attended the Heritage Golf Tournament? Is it quite crowded? They still have tickets for the practice rounds. I could also buy resale tickets but have no experience. Do you have a favorite restaurant or resort Hilton Head? I own some timeshare in Hilton Head but only in the summer. I rent some weeks.

I haven't visited TOTV in a long time for no particular reason. I hope the old friends I made here are doing well. COVID was quite an experience.
Old 03-21-2023, 10:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

I've been to the tournament. Nicely crowded, not packed by any means. Really nice layout and in great shape. Crazy Crab restaurant in Harbour Town is a good choice
Old 03-22-2023, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,274 Times in 4,295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Has anyone ever attended the Heritage Golf Tournament? Is it quite crowded? They still have tickets for the practice rounds. I could also buy resale tickets but have no experience. Do you have a favorite restaurant or resort Hilton Head? I own some timeshare in Hilton Head but only in the summer. I rent some weeks.

I haven't visited TOTV in a long time for no particular reason. I hope the old friends I made here are doing well. COVID was quite an experience.
I was there many years ago. One of the least crowded tournaments I've ever attended. You could have conversations with the players as they walked the course...

They would even let kids walk "inside the ropes" with them for a while...

I played the course a while after the tournament. I wasn't impressed with the conditions...

-Tom Petty
Old 03-22-2023, 09:09 AM

Lived on HHI for 8 years and attended a few times. Practice rounds not crowded at all...players will sign autographs. Try One Hot Mama's right outside Sea Pines gate; great ribs and burgers as well as atmosphere. Sunday's final you will see some very fine-looking women in the crowd...LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post

Closed Thread

Tags
hilton, head, heritage, golf, tickets

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.