New LPGA 2020 Priority List

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Platinum member
Default New LPGA 2020 Priority List

I'm Back
For those of you who have wondered why I have deleted my Tonys LPGA Report website, it just became too much work for me to keep it up.

I was putting an average of 20 hours of work into it each week. As most of you may know, I never advertised on my blog, so I never made a penny doing this.

The blog was very successful and was the #5 golf website, and #1 golf blog in the world.

Good News!

Womensgolf.com (who is the #1 golf website in the world), recently contacted me and said they would be thrilled if I would join their team and write about the LPGA and women's golf in general.

I was a bit hesitant at first, but after a few discussions, I was assured that there would be "no pressures, expectations, schedule or deadlines".

I believe this is a win win for both parties, as I can send to them my fanbase, and in return I can now write at my leisure and continue to have media access at all the tournaments that I will be attending.

That said, the LPGA announced the new 2020 LPGA Priority List. The Priority List determines which players get into their weekly tournaments. Here is the link to my first article for my new website:

The 2020 LPGA Priority List
Old 12-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Veteran member

You will be missed ----Thanks
Old 12-11-2019, 06:39 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
You will be missed ----Thanks
Thanks. I will continue to put the links here to my articles on the new website.
Closed Thread

Tags
lpga, golf, website, blog, priority

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.