Garage Roll Screen Adjustment

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2022, 07:10 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,685 Times in 972 Posts
Default Garage Roll Screen Adjustment

I need to have my garage screen door adjusted by a pro. We had a driveway treatment done last Spring, the pavers removed, and now the screen doesn't reach the driveway.
I know there is an adjustment on the motor, but that adjustment doesn't solve the issue.

I'm looking for recommendations for a good service to call.

Thanks.
Old 10-17-2022, 07:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

I had the company that installed mine come out and adjust it. It was still under warranty though. But that’s where I’d start. If you don’t know who installed it I’m sure any of the roller screen companies could do it. They all use similar motors. We used Cool Breeze. But there’s also RK Scrrens, Shade Brothers, Michelle’s and I’m sure a couple others.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-17-2022, 08:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,685 Times in 972 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I had the company that installed mine come out and adjust it. It was still under warranty though. But that’s where I’d start. If you don’t know who installed it I’m sure any of the roller screen companies could do it. They all use similar motors. We used Cool Breeze. But there’s also RK Scrrens, Shade Brothers, Michelle’s and I’m sure a couple others.
thanks, indeed I don't know the original installer, as it was installed by the previous owner.
Closed Thread

Tags
screen, adjustment, garage, driveway, motor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.