Dog Feces Disposal- Request for group action!

Old 08-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog friendly View Post
I think we shoud also fine people who drink too much at the town squares. You who do need to follow the rules.
This I do not understand? Are you saying "You drink to much at the town squares"?
Old 08-19-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725;5***47
H.

Not sure why people are so upset that others use trash cans for trash. It is not a recycling bin. Make all the trash cans at postal centers recycling bins would be my suggestion. Then people will not also put food in them or other things that start to smell after a little while. Food is also usually not bagged up like dog poop.
aGREED,with this poster.What do you people WANT,fromthe dog owners? THEY ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING BY CLEANIBG UP AFTER THIER PET, TRASH IS TRASH, WOULD A DAY OLD TUNA SANDWICH SMELL ANY BETTER IN THE CAN? tHE CANS ARE EMPTIED DAILY ,yES? SO LIGHTEN UP ,wHATS BECOME OF THE FRIENDLIST HOMETOWN IN AMERICA? LETS ALL TRY TO PLAY NICE.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Send a message via ICQ to SoccerCoach

njbchbum. . . I fully agree, sometimes the solution is so simple it goes unnoticed!

Pet owners, Just police your pet's droppings, bring it home, put it in the trash, done.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerCoach View Post
njbchbum. . . I fully agree, sometimes the solution is so simple it goes unnoticed!

Pet owners, Just police your pet's droppings, bring it home, put it in the trash, done.
Unfortunately, it's just that 1% who don't, and ruin it for everyone else. I would never even dream of not picking it up.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old moe View Post
aGREED,with this poster.What do you people WANT,fromthe dog owners? THEY ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING BY CLEANIBG UP AFTER THIER PET, TRASH IS TRASH, WOULD A DAY OLD TUNA SANDWICH SMELL ANY BETTER IN THE CAN? tHE CANS ARE EMPTIED DAILY ,yES? SO LIGHTEN UP ,wHATS BECOME OF THE FRIENDLIST HOMETOWN IN AMERICA? LETS ALL TRY TO PLAY NICE.
Sorry to inform you that dog **** is not trash. How'd you like to be the one that emptys it every day. I thought dog owners were responsible people but this thread has dispelled any notion of that being true. Your dog should crap in his or her own yard and it's owner should put it in his own trash. Why not flush it down the toilet like you hopefully do with your own? OMG, you don't transport to the mail box too?
Old 08-19-2012, 05:01 PM

I just have to say it than... So that means you won't mind if the dogs and others take a dump in your yard since based on your statement it's a dumping ground!
Old 08-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickhugs View Post
I'm confused . I thought as long as I paid my Amenities Fee my dog and I can take a dump wherever we want.
For an extra $10 a month you and your dog can use the golf courses after sunset. It is well worth $10 for the privilege.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:12 PM
TOTV Moderator

112 posts later, it's all been said. The tone is degrading.

Thread closed.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.