Mulberry Grove Dog Park Closed for Upgrades

Old 09-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Eternal Member
Default Mulberry Grove Dog Park Closed for Upgrades

I got this in one of my e-Notifications today.

In our efforts to keep our facilities in excellent condition the Mulberry Grove Dog Park will be undergoing property improvements and will be unavailable for use Monday September 12, 2011 through Sunday September 25, 2011. The Dog Park will re-open Monday September 26, 2011, weather permitting. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes but feel free to use other facilities in the area. For more information please call Mulberry Grove Regional Recreation Center at 259-6040.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Platinum member
Default Thanks

Thanks Z - I was about to take our dog for a ride there. Figures - I hadn't been there since the south park at Bonita opened. I think it's a park anyway. Can't compare to Mulberry "size wise" but better than nothing.

F16
Old 09-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Veteran member

Kinda frustrating--there was originally a sign on the park entrance saying they would be closed from September 5th-19th. We showed up to the park on the 20th with our dog and there was a new sign posted, saying they would be closed from the 12th through the 27th. We could have used the park from the 5th through the 12th, but since the original sign said they would be closed during that period, we missed out. I wish there was better communication/consistency.

"Growing older but not up." J. Buffett

Coral Gables, FL, Bahamas, Belize, Wilmington, NC, Bocas del Toro, Panama and finally The Villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.