Where can I go for a walk and play?

Old 06-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to albertehill
Default Where can I go for a walk and play?

I live south of 466-A and there is a lot of construction going on. I want my Mommy to take me to a dog park where I can meet some new friends and get away from this noise!

Suggestions welcome.

Amy
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Amy.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	3072  

Quote:
I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up
...Mark Twain
Old 06-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertehill View Post
I live south of 466-A and there is a lot of construction going on. I want my Mommy to take me to a dog park where I can meet some new friends and get away from this noise!

Suggestions welcome. Amy
There are three small Village-provided dogparks. One in Historical, one in the north/west segment, Mulberry, and one beside the fire station on Bonita. All three are free, and accessible by golf cart. I believe the one on Bonita would be closest to you. It is open limited hours, I've heard it is closed from 11AM to 3PM.

There is a private dog park on CR 101 about a mile north of CR 466. Your dog can run off leash and play. It is called Doggie Doo Run Run. There is a large section for small dogs, and a large section for big dogs. It is huge and beautiful. It costs $25 per month for one dog for unlimited visits, and they pick up the poop! It costs $30 a month for two dogs.

It's a great place, I recommend it highly.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.