3/2 Ranch, Lynnhaven, near 466, Jan-April

Old 08-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Default Updated 10/2 3/2 Ranch, Lynnhaven, near 466, Jan-February discounted.

I have a furnished 3/2 but the third bedroom is a TV and computer room. The living room has a 50 inch flat screen TV. The den a 27 inch TV. The beds are queens. Mr. and Mrs can watch their own TV shows.The master bedroom is seperated from the other bedroom and den with a sliding door for privacy. The front patio is enclosed as well as the lanai in the back of the house. Our location is fantastic. Five pools with in a 5 minute golf cart ride and three executive golf courses within 5 minutes. Churchill clubhouse for recreation.The shopping and restaurants are on 466 a 5 minute golf cart ride away. Sumter square is 10 minutes by golf cart with free entertainment nightly. No pets. No smoking. The house includes a golf cart. I prefer a Jan and Feb renter but will consider a renter for just January at a discounted rate. At this time I am not considering a single renter for Feb only.Please provide me you name, phone number and the months you are inquiring about at my e mail address npb52@aol.com ONLY. I check my emails daily.I will contact you with pictures, rates and any other requests once I recieve your email. Thanks Nick PS If you have stayed and are familiar with the villages feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Nicky; 10-03-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Illness

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.