Annual rental $1200/month, Patio Villa in The Village of Duval

Old 01-26-2015, 04:24 PM
Default Annual rental $1200/month, Patio Villa in The Village of Duval

Our home is fully equipped from one end to the other.

Living room: 42" flat screen tv, Direvt TV with DVR.
Free local/long distance, home phone, answering machine, cell phone signal booster to prevent those dropped cellphone calls.
Two comfy love seats and a recliner. Large mirrored wall to brighten things up.

WIFI provided so you can use your laptop anywhere in the house. Conversation area, outside patio, two folding lawn chairs to enjoy on the patio or take to the Squares for your own seating. Sets of his & hers golf clubs in case you want to try golf or did not bring your clubs.

Kitchen: Bright and cheery due to Solar Tube enhanced lighting. Table seats six for the times you invite guests for dinner or games. All the necessary small appliances to enable fixing your meals. Plenty of dishes, pots/pans, silverware, dishes, drinking & wine glasses, linens. Washer & dryer are located in the garage to minimize noise in the house. Ironing board/iron provided also.

Master Bedroom: 26" wall mounted TV, King size bed, private bath with walk-in shower. Large walk-in closet.

Guest Bedroom: 26" wall mounted TV. Queen size bed. Ceiling fans throughout the home.

Golf Cart: EZ-GO 4 seat electric cart with almost new batteries. Area map in glove box with cart paths designated for ease of getting around. Cart-Aide sticker on windshield for help in the unlikely event of a cart problem. (AAA for golfcarts) They will pick you up and get you and the cart back home.

Duval is centrally located to the 3 Squares (10-20 minutes by golf cart.) for nightly entertainment, golf courses, shopping and restaurants.

RATES ARE FOR 1-2 PEOPLE ONLY
NO SMOKING, NO PETS!

Rental Policy: $500 security deposit due with booking contract. Monthly rental fees due 90 days prior to arrival. $75 cleaning fee. Violation of no smoking or no pets will incurr an additional $250 cleaning fee.
Cancellation of a signed contract will result in forfeiture of your deposit!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010362.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	47263   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	PC290091.JPG
Views:	218
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	47264   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010092.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	47265   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010110.JPG
Views:	257
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	47266   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010088.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	47267  

Old 01-27-2015, 08:16 AM
Veteran member

Let me say this: I tried to rent my house out for 1 year. The person signed the contract and paid every month from Dec to Mar. THEN he started complaining about stupid things (grass in the cracks of the driveway, the grass had weeds ...etc.). He also removed some weeds from a tree that wasn't even on my property. He even said he would sue me for the "work" he did removing the weeds ($500). I live in the Northeast and it would have cost me more to fly down to defend myself then I would have saved.

His intent was to get out of the lease by annoying me! By April I had enough and gave in.

Since then I only rent for the 3 months (Jan-Mar).

BTW did I mention he was a lawyer?

Get the LAST 6 months first and make the renter pay each month for the "good" months. That way if they leave before the contract is over you have your money.

Yes, you could sue them if they leave, but good luck if they live in another state.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:11 AM

do you still have this available? Would you consider 3 -7 month rental? For friends in ministry.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Default Long term Village rental

Hello
We just saw your message.
A little late but, this is the first time we have used this site and thought your reply would come to our email. Sooooooooooo! That said, are you looking for a rental this year? If so we are interested.
I so apoligize for not replying to you
Pennie
Old 02-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

You know ... you can send a private message to each other so that way it goes to each of your emails direct and you wouldn't worry if one doesn't read this post. Simply click on the screen name of the person and a little drop down box will pop up and I believe the second option down is "Send a Private Message". It may be a good idea. Just saying!
Old 02-12-2015, 02:51 PM

Friends will be visiting and want to Rent a furnished home in the Villages. Dates are 1/1/16 to 3/13/16. They have a small dog. Is your place available ?

Gary Ross
775-232-4288
Bridgeport at Lake Miona

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.