House share near Nancy Lopez

Old 08-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Default House share near Nancy Lopez

Ad category: Real Estate For Rent

Price: $650.00

Looking for someone to share my patio villa as my roommate.* Have master bedroom and private bath available for clean, honest, and reliable person who pays their bills on time and who can provide references.* Ideal for someone who wants to experience The Villages before deciding if they want to buy here.

Location is ideal for a golfer as four of the more challenging executive courses and two country clubs are within 2 miles, as well as several swimming pools, shopping, and the Mulberry rec center.* Golf cart access when available.* Home has all new stainless kitchen appliances not reflected in the photos.* Bedroom has queen bed, Stanley furniture, and smart TV.* Larger TV in living room, wi-fi included. *

$650/month includes all utilities.* First month and $650 security deposit required to move in.* Six month minimum lease.

There is a cat that will be sharing the home, but not your space, no other pets allowed.* Ability to cook a meal once in a while a plus.* Home is meticulously clean and would like to find someone who also keeps a clean home.* No smoking, drugs, heavy drinking, or overnight guests.* I’m quiet, in bed by 10:00 and usually up at 6:00.

The post House share near Nancy Lopez appeared first on Talk of the Villages.

The Villages Florida

More...

Tags
clean, home, share, nancy, lopez

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.