Looking to purchase

Looking to purchase

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Looking to purchase
Old 05-05-2019, 02:15 PM

Default Looking to purchase

I am looking to purchase a stretched Gardenia(expanded in the D/R & L/R and guest bathroom) with the front rounded window. Must have space in Lanai or space for birdcage and not on top of neighbors or street. Also want cherry cabinets or close to that color.
Looking to be closer to the Buena Vista side and not too much North or South of 466 and 466A. I am looking to purchase now thru 2 1/2 years for when we retire. Hopefully my perfect home is out there.

Old 05-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Platinum member

I would touch base with a couple of realtors to cover all basis.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2019, 03:00 PM

Location: Currently in Alaska, but soon to move to the Pine Hills Village

To get complete coverage on all homes for sale you should visit/watch/monitor these three sources: MLS (regular realtor site can feed you homes daily), VLS (Village licensed real estate professionals - They show new and pre-owned homes in the villages that realtors can not show), and FSBOs.

I spent 18 months doing that before visiting. That gave me enough background to know the market.

Good luck.

PS - properties move FAST here. If you are not comfortable making a home purchase, sight unseen (I would never do that), plan on making trips here to view properties and experience the place. It sounds like you know exactly the house you want, but location can make the price vary substantially, so you should know a bit about that too.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:43 AM

I have been coming down to TV for 6 years . I have property already inTV which I rent . I’m looking for my home that I will live in after we retire in 2-3 years. B/c I know what and where I want, we started looking now in hopes that I’ll eventually find what I want. I am working with both the villages real estate and mls real estate people.
I just figured that putting it out there, that who knows, someone might be thinking of selling or know someone that will be selling.
Thank you for your reply to me. Any info is always helpful.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Veteran member

Sounds almost like my neighbors house. Their daughter is going to put their house up for sale in June of July.

Tags
purchase, space, 466a, buena, closer