D'Angelo Inspections

D'Angelo Inspections

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

D'Angelo Inspections
Old 02-06-2013, 10:58 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default D'Angelo Inspections

D'ANGELO INSPECTIONS, LLC

My name is Frank D'Angelo, and my passion is inspecting homes. That is all I do. I have been an ASHI Home Inspector for years and I love helping folks pick their "Dream Home". The Villages is a one of a kind wonderful place to live. Having a quality Home Inspection is key in insuring your "Florida Dream" does not turn into a costly homeowner "nightmare". When you hire me, I work for YOU, not the Realtor or anyone else.

As a retired Professional Firefighter, I have over 20 years experience in building inspection and code enforcement. My wife and I designed and built our own home. As an ASHI Inspector, I constantly keep up with the newest and best in building technologies and training.

A typical Home Inspection takes about 3-4 hours on site. I check all major home systems such as, Foundation, Crawlspace, Roof, A/C, Heating, Electrical, Appliances, Sprinkler systems, Garage, etc, etc.
I crawl around the attic and walk the roof, taking many pictures of any areas of concern. I then provide you with a full color, easy to read and understand report complete with pictures, diagrams, etc. so you will be able to make a informed home buying decision. I'll answer all of your questions and my clients know I am always a phone call or e-mail away. You are always welcome to be at the inspection if you like.

I do Home Inspections, 4 point Inspections, Wind Mitigation Inspections and One year Warranty Inspections (I even send them to The Villages Warranty Department for you.) WDO/Termite inspections done through A7,Inc.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to serving you. Call me at
352-250-7818
or e-mail me at Frank@dangeloinspections.com to schedule your inspection.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE

Fully licensed and Insured Florida license #HI-688 ASHI # 243524

Last edited by Ad poster; 01-26-2014 at 11:32 PM.