Looking for rental site that's easy to use

Closed Thread
Old 03-01-2023, 11:18 AM
Default Looking for rental site that's easy to use

I'm looking to find a furnished house to rent for about a month at the Villages this May/June. Is there a website that lists short term rentals with the ability to filter on search criteria? Can't seem to find one that's easy to search. Thanks!
Old 03-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Veteran member

VH4R Home Rentals in The Villages Florida The Villages Rentals
Old 03-07-2023, 04:35 PM

villagershomes4rent.com is cumbersome to use. You can only put in 1 village at a time and the advanced search is not much help. Plus you have to click and view each property just to get an idea of the rental price.

There are a ton of rentals in the 'houses for rent' section of the Real Estate tab in the classifieds, also. But I could find no way of filtering with search criteria. A map showing where the rentals are located (like on Airbnb) would be of great help.
Old 03-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLonzo View Post
I'm looking to find a furnished house to rent for about a month at the Villages this May/June. Is there a website that lists short term rentals with the ability to filter on search criteria? Can't seem to find one that's easy to search. Thanks!
Airbnb
Closed Thread

Tags
find, search, easy, criteria, filter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.