White Pelican Home Services Inc opinion

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2021, 11:29 AM

We contracted White Pelican to rent our house during the 2019-2020 season and they did a fine job.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patn61 View Post
This is my first post...just joined last month. We hope to be closing on our property in The Villages later this month.

We will be renting the property for a while before we relocate. I am looking for information regarding a specific rental management company that we inherited for a short time. Not looking for info on other potential rental management companies, or advise on self managing (yet).

If you have used, or are using, White Pelican Home Services to help you manage long or short term rental of your home in The Villages, will you share your experience?

With appreciation,
Pat N
Two years ago we contracted with White Pelican to manage our Palo Alto Village home during the snowbird season. They were very professional. Steve was professional, friendly and helpful. Everything worked well. Their communication and cleaning regimen were great. We highly recommend them.
Old 10-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Location: Currently York PA and vacations at our Villages home in Belvedere whenever possible
Default Thanks for all of the replies

Thanks to all of those who read and replied to my post. I will report our experience back to this forum once we have given time and have sufficient data to report.
Closed Thread

Tags
home, rental, white, villages, pelican

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.