Service means every thing

Closed Thread
Old 01-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Default Service means every thing

I keep seeing the reataurants in the Villages start and soon die, why, service.

I have never been in any restaurant in the Villages where I even got acceptable service let alone decent.

Most waitresses/waiters are rude, lazy, uncaring, incompetent and feel they are there to have a good time with co workers and friend.

People wake up, without custmers you do not have a job.
Treat a custmer like it is the last one in the world and they will come asking for your servicxe again and again.

Thank you, I love the Villages, just can not tolerate the service:
Old 01-14-2009, 03:09 PM

Living here 1 1/2 years we have decided all of our favorite restaurants are outside the town squares. The only exception is Urban Flats. We have been very happy with Bone Fish Grill, Naples in Leesburg, Siam Orchid, Fisherman's Wharf, El Toreo (Ocala), Stumpknockers, Stavros Pizza, Cotillion Southern Cafe (Wildwood), Mom and Dad's Italian to name a few. It would be so nice if great restaurants (great food and great service) were at Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter Landing.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:33 PM
Veteran member
Cool I'm a little disappointed...

I LOVE to eat out but the restaurant must have GREAT food for me to be a repeat customer and good service is secondary! If the food is mediocre and the service is bad..... I never return!

Aren't there any restaurants inside the squares or around the perimeter of TV that have excellent food and OK service
Old 01-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee
Smile

For lunch...try the tilapia BLT......at Up the Creek. As for service we have become very attached to a few of the waitresses there. They are always very nice to our group.

Once a while ago, we had the worse pizza ever at Bravo's. I don't usually go back. I stand corrected, we visited recently and I had a very good pasta dish and my husband's pizza was good. Of course, Urban Flats is very good.
JMHO!

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.