Best Pizza (with oregano}

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2019, 12:22 PM

My wife and I have found that Belleview Pizza is as close to Chicago-style thin crust pizza as you can fine in central Florida.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:06 PM

OK gave the Rat Rod place a chance. It is a bit strange way of ordering but it worked fine. You order thru an online company called Slice. He has a very limited menu but that is fine. You type in your address to see if they deliver. That has been the problem since we have moved to Osceola Hills no one delivers. Not a problem delivery is $5. I think this is a one man operation. When I submitted the online order I intermediately got a call from the owner he was headed to Ocala to pick up Flour. He asked if I could be flexible on my delivery time not a problem. We settled on between 5 and 530. He got here about 5 20. I think he takes the orders, makes the pizza and delivers it himself which I have to tell you all worked out fine. The pizza was fantastic it comes from a wood fired oven and you can tell crust was nice and crispy with just a little burn on the outer edge. It is not cheap but for me to sit at home and he bring the fresh pizza to the door not a bad deal.

Your Food Price

1 The Rat Rod Supreme Pizza $25.00
Type: Pizza
Whole: Homemade Italian Sausage, Veggies (Red, Yellow, Orange, Sweet Peppers), Onions $6.00
Special Instructions: "Heavy on the toppings please. Crust well done but not burnt. Thank you"

Subtotal $31.00
Tax $2.06
Delivery Fee* $5.00
Tip $4.65
Shop Discount (5%) -$1.55

Total $41.16
Old 11-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Sage

We happened by the Mallory yesterday, very pleasant surprise- two pizza's and two cocktails--hit the spot--the place was packed, compared to the cane, they're on the right path
Closed Thread

Tags
pizza, oregano, add, cooking, shaker

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.