Have fun with that.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 03-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Veteran member

My next question is how does the CH cook their steaks? I don't recall double high temperature broilers being imported to the location when it changed hands. So are all the wonderful steaks there merely pan fried"

Perhaps all of you CH steak experts can try to get an answer from one of the waiters?
Old 03-09-2022, 04:41 AM
Default Chop House

Quote:
Originally Posted by eray0141 View Post
Beware of the Chop House. On Friday March 5th we had a birthday celebration at the Chop House. Our table was ready at the reserved time and we were greeted by our server. I ordered the catch of the day which was sword fish along with potato and broccoli. When our meals were delivered, mine was not. The server said that it was not prepared as I ordered and it would be out soon. It finally arrived (partially) when everyone else had eaten almost half or more of theirs. The broccolli was not on the plate and it would be out momentarily. It actually never came. The final insult was when the bill was presented. The charge for the sword fish was $38.00 for a relatively small portion. We know that prices are rising but to get poor service at a premium price is very disappointing.
I just want to say that my wife and I celebrated our anniversary there several months ago, (pre-covid). The server was very attentive, the food was excellent. We have intentions of going back again, hoping to have the same experience. By the way, the price was what one would expect for great service and good food.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,176 Times in 4,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
Have fun with that.
I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation!

-Tom Petty
Old 03-09-2022, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eray0141 View Post
Beware of the Chop House. On Friday March 5th we had a birthday celebration at the Chop House. Our table was ready at the reserved time and we were greeted by our server. I ordered the catch of the day which was sword fish along with potato and broccoli. When our meals were delivered, mine was not. The server said that it was not prepared as I ordered and it would be out soon. It finally arrived (partially) when everyone else had eaten almost half or more of theirs. The broccolli was not on the plate and it would be out momentarily. It actually never came. The final insult was when the bill was presented. The charge for the sword fish was $38.00 for a relatively small portion. We know that prices are rising but to get poor service at a premium price is very disappointing.
After reading OP and several replies I ask this question - did you ask to speak to the manager? FMK has a good reputation and have never been unhappy with food or service at any of the restaurants. If food, service not to my liking I ask to speak to manager.
Closed Thread

Tags
chop, house, server, ordered, sword

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.