Big Bass Grill

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2020, 06:24 AM
Default Big Bass Grill

Big Bass Grill is a short ride from The Villages and sits on the water of Lake Panasoffkee. Formerly it was Jimbo's but is under new ownership. They added an on the lake, outdoor bar and seating and enlarged outdoor patio. My friend and I have been there twice and enjoyed both visits immensely. The food is excellent and the portions generous and pricing is great. Yesterday I had the best fried catfish dinner. It came with 2 very large pieces of lightly breaded and moist catfish, fries and cole slaw. They had scalloped potatoes as a special and let me substitute for fries. To my surprise and pleasure, they were homemade red skinned potatoes and delicious. I could only eat half and was $10!!!!!! My friend had coconut shrimp and she loved them and again received a generous portion. They have only been open 3 months and have music on Sunday but are adding specials and other entertainment. It is a beautiful setting, but not fancy by any means. The staff is friendly and fun and very attentive. If your looking for a beautiful lake setting, fun people, delicious food and great prices, I would give it a try. I also love to support local business owners especially during these trying times.
Old 02-27-2021, 10:13 AM
Smile

I too went to Big Bass this past Wednesday and had the Catfish plate. Best Catfish I've had here in Florida. For those who are getting their shots down that way, it's a nice treat to sit outside and enjoy the lake.
Closed Thread

Tags
lake, fries, friend, big, fun

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.