Bob Evans has messed up my T-day order, can't get a hold of them.

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2020, 07:02 AM

All this over missed mashed potatoes. Much more to be thankful.for. think about all the first responders who had to work. How about our military. Pray. Stay Safe.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:33 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmurray View Post
Since I can't get in touch with BE, and I did with Door Dash, I do indeed only have one party. But since BE contracted with Door Dash, I still have to contact BE to let them know the issue. If BE sees a drop in business and an increase in complaints they might work to improve upon their service. I doubt my post would cause the collapse of BE in the Villages.
Since you have decided to stop going there, why would you care that they improve anything? Nope. Just an angry person hoping to inflict damage on a business by asking everyone to stay away. How many of those have we seen on here?
Old 11-27-2020, 08:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmurray View Post
Bob Evans forgot the potatoes and gravy part of the order. Door Dash delivered without these and they claim they delivered what Bob Evans gave them. Bob Evans is impossible to contact (their phone is always busy, tried 15 times). Very disappointed. I suggest everyone avoid them, I certainly will going forward.
Which bob Evans -- the one at 466 and Tall Trees Ln or the one at Colony Plaza?
Old 11-27-2020, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,109 Posts

This thread has really jumped the shark first for such a ridiculous whine that had to be put in front of a forum and second for all those on the holiday who responded including me . This thread deserved no answers ,because it’s so unbelievable I’m thinking it’s a joke on us , although it’s nice to know that the sausages and gravy aren’t as good , I didn’t eat it before so I’ll make sure I don’t eat it now .
Old 11-27-2020, 12:01 PM
Veteran member

I preordered two turkey dinners yesterday for a 5pm pickup. When I got to Bob Evans, Colony, there were at least 50 people waiting. The lines were long to check in and after over an hour wait, I was told some people were there one and a half hours. I canceled the order, went to Havana, picked up to turkey dinners (which were delicious) in 10 minutes. When I spoke to the Bob Evans manager this morning and asked why he was not prepared or why not cut off the order after a certain number , he said he has no control over the number of online orders. What a poor system. Thank you Havana for bailing me out.
Closed Thread

Tags
bob, evans, delivered, order, phone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.