Bravo pizza Lake Sumter

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2021, 06:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,037 Times in 5,329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Agree, but, if you don't tell the customer, the price on the menu is the price.
Agreed. We did know the price we were paying before ordering.

When we went there during dinner hour the place was packed with a line going out the door.

They must be doing something right.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

I do not like the pizza here. Plus once to get takeout took 2 hours as they lost our order 3 times. Bad all around.
Old 05-15-2021, 05:17 AM

A couple months ago I ordered a Bravo pizza online. When I picked it up, the price was about $3 more than the online price. When I asked they said prices went up and they hadn't gotten around to adjusting the online site yet. I paid and left. But the pizza was nearly $24 for a three topping pizza after tax...and from the online price I expected $18.75 plus tax = about $21. And this was a couple months ago...they've had time to adjust their menus, etc.
Old 05-15-2021, 05:21 AM
Default Bad customer service

We went with guests a year or two ago and arrived close to an hour before closing. We started to order our five dinners and were informed the steam table was already closed and pretty much only pizza was available. Pretty bad. We left and never returned. Wrote to management and never received a response.
Old 05-15-2021, 05:43 AM

Digiorno from BJs 3 fer 10 solves everything
Old 05-15-2021, 06:00 AM
Veteran member

Give Marco's a try. It is the best of the major chains. Was my favorite before I went plant based.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamanron@aol.com View Post
Wife and I went to eat at Bravos Pizza in Lake Sumter yesterday
When we got the check the prices were higher than what the menu so I asked why
The waitress said there was a increase a while ago ??
I asked why doesn't it reflect on the menu ?
The waitress went to the manager and came back all ****ed off said I created a problem She adjusted the bill and I went to leave her a tip but she threw it back at me and said I don't need your tip This was CRAZY she was screaming and the manager came over to us and told us to leave I never experienced anything like this
I would not recommend Bravos Pizza and will never go back there
Thanks for the heads up. Haven’t tried Bravo yet but was planning to. I think I’ll hold off until the dust settles.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:20 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeikenberry View Post
A couple months ago I ordered a Bravo pizza online. When I picked it up, the price was about $3 more than the online price. When I asked they said prices went up and they hadn't gotten around to adjusting the online site yet. I paid and left. But the pizza was nearly $24 for a three topping pizza after tax...and from the online price I expected $18.75 plus tax = about $21. And this was a couple months ago...they've had time to adjust their menus, etc.
We’ve enjoyed Bravo’s but they’ve always been the most expensive pizza in TV, but have lasted the longest. They were here in 2005. Fortunately there are now other excellent choices for pizza: Sammy’s Italian on 301 has a Thursday special large cheese pie $8.99, and it’s very good. Piesanos imho also has excellent pizza. We’ve yet to try Marco’s.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

We only began getting take out until after we were vaccinated. My husband picked up a pizza recently and it was so yummy. I had checked the menu and told my husband the price, we don't always carry real money, and it was more than I had said.

We discussed it briefly. Things do cost more now. Quite a bit more. Prices are a lot higher everywhere. Food has soared.

Went to Arnold Palmer for their yummy hamburgers and it was about seventy five dollars for the three of us. Husband had two beers and daughter and I had cokes.

I haven't ever been inside Bravo's. Husband always picks up our pizza. Is the menu painted on the wall? Getting it repainted is an expense. He was paying rent when his business dropped way down.

We will go back. I would like a thin crust with mushrooms and onions and green peppers.YUM.

If you like their pizza, go again. It is been anguishing to have gone through this past year for a lot of people.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:31 AM
Veteran member

My battle was with American Express and I got a wonderful answer from the executive office but of course they did absolutely nothing for me. I also complained to the government who basically just said your effed and gave the complaint back to the corporation to answer me, there was no investigation whatsoever on airport so I have to wonder what we spend our taxes on. When I do complain I explain to the person the reason for my complaint is that possibly somebody up the chain of command will listen and change things but of course I don't even expect the person I talk to to talk to their manager
Old 05-15-2021, 06:34 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We only began getting take out until after we were vaccinated. My husband picked up a pizza recently and it was so yummy. I had checked the menu and told my husband the price, we don't always carry real money, and it was more than I had said.

We discussed it briefly. Things do cost more now. Quite a bit more. Prices are a lot higher everywhere. Food has soared.

Went to Arnold Palmer for their yummy hamburgers and it was about seventy five dollars for the three of us. Husband had two beers and daughter and I had cokes.

I haven't ever been inside Bravo's. Husband always picks up our pizza. Is the menu painted on the wall? Getting it repainted is an expense. He was paying rent when his business dropped way down.

We will go back. I would like a thin crust with mushrooms and onions and green peppers.YUM.

If you like their pizza, go again. It is been anguishing to have gone through this past year for a lot of people.
I am quoting my own post. THIS thread could ruin his business and he has been there for a long time.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:35 AM

All I can comment on is, if the menu has a price for an item, that is all I will pay. Thought I’d mention last Wednesday a few of my buddies and I went to the FLYING BISCUIT and were surprised to see a waitress smashing glasses and dishes into a bucket while cleaning off the table, then she started throwing stuff and crashing other items, yet no one working there confronted her or said a word. I guess good help is hard to come by, so some business will put up with these terrible behaviors.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFER54 View Post
All I can comment on is, if the menu has a price for an item, that is all I will pay. Thought I’d mention last Wednesday a few of my buddies and I went to the FLYING BISCUIT and were surprised to see a waitress smashing glasses and dishes into a bucket while cleaning off the table, then she started throwing stuff and crashing other items, yet no one working there confronted her or said a word. I guess good help is hard to come by, so some business will put up with these terrible behaviors.
Believe me, if I had to work with some of the folks that I read on here, I would last five minutes. THEY ARE SAINTS. Thank your server.

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT IS WHAT YOU SAW?????

I feel like I am back in the classroom.

Are you sure that you are not telling an interesting pretend story?????
Old 05-15-2021, 06:45 AM

Sounds to me like a waitress trying to rip off customers.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:46 AM

This got to be a joke!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
back, pizza, asked, menu, waitress

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.