Bravo pizza Lake Sumter

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2021, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamanron@aol.com View Post
Wife and I went to eat at Bravos Pizza in Lake Sumter yesterday
When we got the check the prices were higher than what the menu so I asked why
The waitress said there was a increase a while ago ??
I asked why doesn't it reflect on the menu ?
The waitress went to the manager and came back all ****ed off said I created a problem She adjusted the bill and I went to leave her a tip but she threw it back at me and said I don't need your tip This was CRAZY she was screaming and the manager came over to us and told us to leave I never experienced anything like this
I would not recommend Bravos Pizza and will never go back there
Have eaten there for many years and never had a problem. There are two sides to every story. Would love to hear theirs.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:58 AM

Been to Bravos several times in the last few months and never had a problem. I like their calzones and Stromboli’s. We’ve had to wait for service but that is understandable with the unemployment issue. As far as the prices not being right and how the waitress handled it I think we might want to hear the rest of the story. Just saying
Old 05-15-2021, 06:59 AM

If a business such as this is run in this way with that sort of attitude towards its customers, then they do not deserve to do business within this community. Please close your doors and LEAVE.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:07 AM
Default Bravos pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by npwalters View Post
If you don't tell me ahead of time; the price on the menu is the price I should be charged. I don't care if it is just a few cents more. How hard can it be to print up a new menu?

Poor business ethics.
Unfortunately the pandemic hurt these restaurants. I understand the price increase, perhaps they are struggling financially & can’t print new menus at this time. However, they should have manually changed the prices on each menu. The behavior of this server & her language used is unacceptable. She should have been let go at the end of her shift.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:07 AM

Went there one time 2 years ago Poor service and average or less food.

No reason to go back
Old 05-15-2021, 07:11 AM
Location: atl (marietta) - 1/20 bought on killington loop then covoid hit - looking again

is 'halal ? servicequieter or less expensive ?
Old 05-15-2021, 07:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stadry View Post
is 'halal ? servicequieter or less expensive ?
You know, I have always wondered. I think some folks like to push buttons. I always wondered if he was extremely short. Not that that matters, but Napoleon and all.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:37 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,237 Times in 446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Oh please..how much more could it have been?
Does it matter what the price difference was......if the menu is one price and bill is an other that’s a problem.....end of story.
So you go to Belks the tag says $20 and it rings up $23 that’s all good right.....I mean what’s $3

Smdh
Old 05-15-2021, 07:37 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs up Simple Routine

I have a simple routine. I go to a restaurant, order the food, get the bill and pay it. I usually tip at least 20% and leave. It is interesting, that a few days ago we were in our golf cart and coming off the bridge and saw Bravo's. I went in, bought 4 slices of Pizza, paid them
and left. Not sure if the price was too high since I didn't care about their pricing policy or practices. In a number of small business's they don't know how to construct a price and take a wild guess at what it can or should be. If I felt they were ripping me off I would just pay the bill and not go back. That is the wonderful option everyone has.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown132 View Post
Have eaten there for many years and never had a problem. There are two sides to every story. Would love to hear theirs.
Then call the, up and ask if the prices on the menu are correct........simple
Old 05-15-2021, 07:46 AM
Veteran member

Had pizza from there the other night. Hadn’t had pizza from there in awhile and I had forgotten how good it was. Need to add that back into my rotation.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:50 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I have a simple routine. I go to a restaurant, order the food, get the bill and pay it. I usually tip at least 20% and leave. It is interesting, that a few days ago we were in our golf cart and coming off the bridge and saw Bravo's. I went in, bought 4 slices of Pizza, paid them
and left. Not sure if the price was too high since I didn't care about their pricing policy or practices. In a number of small business's they don't know how to construct a price and take a wild guess at what it can or should be. If I felt they were ripping me off I would just pay the bill and not go back. That is the wonderful option everyone has.
*♀️ You never check your prices.......wow

Sorry but I value money way too much to just be Willy-nilly with it. I check every receipt I get no mater what type of comp any it is
Old 05-15-2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamanron@aol.com View Post
Wife and I went to eat at Bravos Pizza in Lake Sumter yesterday
When we got the check the prices were higher than what the menu so I asked why
The waitress said there was a increase a while ago ??
I asked why doesn't it reflect on the menu ?
The waitress went to the manager and came back all ****ed off said I created a problem She adjusted the bill and I went to leave her a tip but she threw it back at me and said I don't need your tip This was CRAZY she was screaming and the manager came over to us and told us to leave I never experienced anything like this
I would not recommend Bravos Pizza and will never go back there
Sounds like someone forgot to update the menus! An apology and a free future pizza should be offered.
Old 05-15-2021, 07:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eg_cruz View Post
������������*♀️ You never check your prices.......wow

Sorry but I value money way too much to just be Willy-nilly with it. I check every receipt I get no mater what type of comp any it is
Believe me I do. I am very careful of my money. My parents went through the depression.

We are talking about something a little akin to this kind of ethic. It is that this kind of criticism could ruin the man's business, his livelihood, his way to make a living. He needs to have his menu and signs on the wall changed. He may need to be more patient, but so should WE.

Let's not kill his business. He has very good pizza. I am willing to understand the underlying issues here. It isn't just about us. Some give money at church. Some pass out money to bums on the street. Some stop to hand out money to anyone with a sob story. This man is working and his prices have gone up and his business has been very poor for a YEAR.
Old 05-15-2021, 08:05 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,125 Times in 873 Posts

Whoa!!!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	images.png
Views:	470
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	89493  
Closed Thread

Tags
back, pizza, asked, menu, waitress

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.