Breakfast at Katie Belle's

Closed Thread
Old 05-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via ICQ to mikeandnancy1112 Send a message via AIM to mikeandnancy1112
Default Breakfast at Katie Belle's

Katie Belle's has a new breakfast menu for out on the patio Monday thru Friday from 7:30 until 11:00. The prices are awesome! Check it out! We did today.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Sage

That's our pickleball time.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 05-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Sage

Thanks Mike and Nancy. We'll check it out.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandnancy1112;357***
Katie Belle's has a new breakfast menu for out on the patio Monday thru Friday from 7:30 until 11:00. The prices are awesome! Check it out! We did today.
We will give it a try, but early as it gets too hot later in the morning. We are regulars at Katie Belle's every Friday A.M. for the indoor breakfast. It's our favorite.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca View Post
That's our pickleball time.

With .88 cent bloody mary's & screwdrivers, you can get VERY pickled during that time!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 06-21-2011, 01:30 PM
Angry Don't ask for egg whites

We've been enjoying KBs breakfast buffet, often both Fri. & Sat. for a year. However, after returning from a six week trip, we found the new Fri. breakfast, but to our dismay, They REFUSED to make an egg white omelet, forcing us to seek an alternative restuarant for breakfast.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:46 PM

They also did away with the roast beef and ham carving. Also they don't make the omelets in front of you like they used to. It's a shame.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfal View Post
They also did away with the roast beef and ham carving. Also they don't make the omelets in front of you like they used to. It's a shame.
They probably could raise prices and give you the view of your omelet being made.
Don't understand why its a shame?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfal View Post
Also they don't make the omelets in front of you like they used to. It's a shame.
FWIW ... I prefer the new system of filling out a slip and they bring you your omelet ... no waiting in line ... just MY $0.02
Old 06-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
They probably could raise prices and give you the view of your omelet being made.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Veteran member
Default B'fast with Katie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
OR simply RAISE PRICES TO properly WASH THE SILVERWARE,etc. Today I got my lazy hiney out of bed BEFORE 10 am. Went to Katie Belles for Patio B'fast. WOW.. nice people..nice atmosphere. Our Breakfasts arrive. Two of us have silverware with caked on debris from ??......ask for new silver... now I get a knife with butter already on it.( WTH???). Notice my paper coaster has coffee drips on it. (but no one is drinking coffee at this table). Move the coaster out and notice handwriting on back of coaster. OH WELL.. Take a drink of my Bloody Mary....ALAS... the glass has a big crack in it..AND.. now my "cleanest dirty shirt" has red tomato stain down the front. Made Executive decision to call all of the above to the attention of the nice lady who said she was management. She TOOK AWAY the second set of SILVER and the broken DRINK glass (with my drink in it)... NEVER SAW HER AGAIN .. figured I really did not need a Bloody Mary for B'fast...AND could simply walk my chubby butt on over and get a fork from the "host" stand. NUFF SAID. .....NOW>>> Can SOMEONE please call the "WAAMBULANCE" for me !!! ( Yes we all left a nice tip.. NOT the fault of the nice waitress.)
Old 06-22-2011, 08:29 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
OR simply RAISE PRICES TO properly WASH THE SILVERWARE,etc. Today I got my lazy hiney out of bed BEFORE 10 am. Went to Katie Belles for Patio B'fast. WOW.. nice people..nice atmosphere. Our Breakfasts arrive. Two of us have silverware with caked on debris from ??......ask for new silver... now I get a knife with butter already on it.( WTH???). Notice my paper coaster has coffee drips on it. (but no one is drinking coffee at this table). Move the coaster out and notice handwriting on back of coaster. OH WELL.. Take a drink of my Bloody Mary....ALAS... the glass has a big crack in it..AND.. now my "cleanest dirty shirt" has red tomato stain down the front. Made Executive decision to call all of the above to the attention of the nice lady who said she was management. She TOOK AWAY the second set of SILVER and the broken DRINK glass (with my drink in it)... NEVER SAW HER AGAIN .. figured I really did not need a Bloody Mary for B'fast...AND could simply walk my chubby butt on over and get a fork from the "host" stand. NUFF SAID. .....NOW>>> Can SOMEONE please call the "WAAMBULANCE" for me !!! ( Yes we all left a nice tip.. NOT the fault of the nice waitress.)
Sounds like MrFixit met MsFixit.

A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 06-22-2011, 10:49 AM

no problen filling out the slip. We've been donig that. Just upset that they refused to make an egg white omelet. Maybe the staff is just adjusting to the NEW breakfast menu.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Default Katie Belles-Sunday Brunch?

I'm coming down for my first trip in Aug. Does KBs have a Sunday Brunch? Does Cane Garden or Havana have brunches on Sunday and how do they compare to KBs?

Larry
Old 07-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Veteran member

We went to Katie Bell this morning for the Friday $4.99 buffet. Guess what - THEY DISCONTINUED IT. It was one of my favorite places to go to for breakfast. Now they only have it on Saturdays (one of my golf days). Sunday is still $6.99 for the buffet. I'm going to miss those biscuits and gravy.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.