New Local Takeout Website

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2020, 12:14 PM
Default New Local Takeout Website

A local marketing company has just put up a new website highlighting local restaurants that are open for takeout and delivery! They say they are updating daily and there are 9 restaurants listed now with many more to come.

The website is VillagesTakeout.com.

Share if you can.
Old 03-24-2020, 12:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

I went there, saw 9 restaurants listed which is a great start! Their sign-in process is not very well detailed though. I thought I could submit a REQUEST for a listing - so I followed the prompts and it turns out that after you sign up, you're offered the opportunity to submit your OWN restaurant for listing (minimal info is free, premium info costs extra, and that's all fine, no problem with that). I don't have a restaurant. I just was giving them a heads-up that Chicken Salad Chicks is open for curb-side service. Unfortunately there's no option to do that unless you're the restaurant owner, and you don't find this out until after you've signed up.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

The page has doubled its listings since my previous post, and includes Chicken Salad Chicks. Anyone who would normally go to these restaurants, should support them by ordering takeout or delivery!
Old 03-25-2020, 04:29 PM
Default They've added many more listings

Just checked and many more listings have been added. Guess they're working hard to get it updated.
Closed Thread

Tags
website, local, takeout, restaurants, come.a040a040

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.