Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie1950 View Post
BTW I agree with drcar
Well THANK YOU, THANK you very much!
Old 09-18-2020, 10:53 AM
Platinum member

Let's try to get back on topic again. I have thanked those of you that tried to stay on topic. HH was owned by The Villages. Cane Garden is not owned by The Villages, hence no apartments. This has nothing to do with COVID 19 or masks. I've talked to several of the original staff that left, some who were there over 9 years and they all walked out (including kitchen) because of the way they were treated by new owners. Owners bought Americanos at the same time they bought Cane. They have totally ruined what was a great restaurant and should have left it alone. If they keep treating their employees the way they have since they purchased it, it will be a rotating door of new employees with no experience and will not regain it's good reputation.
Old 09-18-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
Let's try to get back on topic again. I have thanked those of you that tried to stay on topic. HH was owned by The Villages. Cane Garden is not owned by The Villages, hence no apartments. This has nothing to do with COVID 19 or masks. I've talked to several of the original staff that left, some who were there over 9 years and they all walked out (including kitchen) because of the way they were treated by new owners. Owners bought Americanos at the same time they bought Cane. They have totally ruined what was a great restaurant and should have left it alone. If they keep treating their employees the way they have since they purchased it, it will be a rotating door of new employees with no experience and will not regain it's good reputation.
Sorry, Cane Garden Restaurant, the building, is owned by the villages, the business (building) is leased to the people who run the restaurant.
Closed Thread

Tags
cane, restaurant, garden, venues, palmer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.