CC food is not up to par

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default CC food is not up to par

Like my golf game-- on two recent incidences I have experienced lousy food at Villages CCcs. First time at Glenview 4/7 . Ordered "special" steak sandwich. The piece of meat was cooked to a crisp and was not chewable, as well as tasteless. Took it off the role and cut it into small pieces Possibly the worst sandwich that I have ever had in TV. After paying bill and 20 per cent tip . I call the waitress over and explained my displeasure and ask for no consideration other than better food for me and others in the future.
Monday 4/10 at Belle Glade - Salad with topping of crispy chicken nuggets. Same drill , nuggets were overcooked, tasteless and tough. I reacted in the same way once more.

Is this a pattern now at the CCs?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:15 AM
Eternal Member

Glenview is one of my favorite club restaraunts in The Villages. The waitress always checks back and asks if everything is good.

If your steak sandwich was so terrible, why didn't you speak up after one or two bites? You would have gotten another sandwich quickly.

As Judge Judy says, "You ate the steak, you pay for the steak."
Old 04-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,369 Times in 2,397 Posts

Well said reply.......
Old 04-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Glenview is one of my favorite club restaraunts in The Villages. The waitress always checks back and asks if everything is good.

If your steak sandwich was so terrible, why didn't you speak up after one or two bites? You would have gotten another sandwich quickly.

As Judge Judy says, "You ate the steak, you pay for the steak."
I paid for the steak- I tipped over 20 per cent- did not make a scene. "my daddy told me never to send food back to the kitchen and then eat what was sent back.

Waitress was good but busy and didn't check back
Old 04-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
I paid for the steak- I tipped over 20 per cent- did not make a scene. "my daddy told me never to send food back to the kitchen and then eat what was sent back.

Waitress was good but busy and didn't check back
I agree with the manner in which you handled this situation. Now you have two choices. Don't go back. Or, don't order the steak sandwich if you do.

It would seem to me an issue of pride by owner & employees to ensure quality product service, etc.
Closed Thread

Tags
food, tasteless, sandwich, nuggets, future

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.