Cheap Tippers!

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2020, 09:21 AM
Default Cheap Tippers!

I just read that the restaurants will be able to serve alcohol in to go cups, this probably will mean the square huts will be open, Please remember to Tip your servers as I’m sure things are financially tight for them. I’ve seen people spend over $25.00 and leave less than 5% in a tip. Pass the love and get it right stop being cheap.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
I just read that the restaurants will be able to serve alcohol in to go cups, this probably will mean the square huts will be open, Please remember to Tip your servers as I’m sure things are financially tight for them. I’ve seen people spend over $25.00 and leave less than 5% in a tip. Pass the love and get it right stop being cheap.
I doubt if the square huts will be open, they're not restaurants serving takeout food. Using the huts is also a poor example. When the huts are open, it's when the bands are playing, and at all times each server has a big tip can sitting right in front of them on the bar. I've never seen anyone not leave at least a dollar and most times it's only 1 or 2 drinks being sold. I think the hut servers have a job that most bartenders would love to get into.

However, you have a point, whenever I order delivery food, usually Pizza Hut I always give the driver $5 and the order is usually under $20.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, tip, i’ve, people, spend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.