Chefs of Napoli

Chefs of Napoli

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Chefs of Napoli
Old 05-18-2019, 06:30 PM
Investment Painting Contractors Investment Painting Contractors is offline
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Chefs of Napoli

Check post under restaurants For the truth about the arrest. The chefs of Napoli owner bought the place in 2016 from the guy who was arrested. Tony has nothing to do with this perversion. The media didn't check it's facts as usual. Call the newspaper Email the on line paper and tell them to fact check this story. Before they ruin a mans life and business. Len

Old 05-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Platinum member

Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio

I'm sure he has had lots of attorneys already contacting him to file suit and he very well should.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2019, 08:09 PM

When you buy and use a "brand name" you get both the good and the bad.

I speak from personal experience.

Don

Western PA, Marietta GA, finally TV....
Old 05-18-2019, 09:24 PM

If "Tony" has nothing to do with the other two Chefs of Napoli and nothing to do with the person who was arrested, perhaps the Wildwood Chefs of Napoli owner should have their business information removed from the website that features the person who was arrested and the other two businesses. If you search Chefs of Napoli on the internet, it appears that all three restaurants are owned by the two brothers (one of which just was arrested for sex trafficking).
Old 05-18-2019, 09:27 PM
Sage

Angry

Some real shoddy reporting there.
Old 05-19-2019, 06:20 AM
Veteran member

Interesting editorial on "sex trafficking" in today's DS by J. Stossel.
Steve
Old 05-19-2019, 07:32 AM
Sage

It seems that many news sources these days don't actually fact check first. IF this is true re: what's going on locally---shame on them!!
Old 05-19-2019, 08:56 AM

Online ************** ran the story yesterday featuring a picture of Chefs of Napoli III in Wildwood. They have subsequently removed the story from their website.
Old 05-19-2019, 09:06 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterray1 View Post
Online ************** ran the story yesterday featuring a picture of Chefs of Napoli III in Wildwood. They have subsequently removed the story from their website.
It appears it's still on line at a number of sites including ocala.com, abcactionnews.com, chronicleonline.com, **************.com and others.
Old 05-19-2019, 09:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterray1 View Post

That so called " news site " is nothing more than " Yellow Journalism " by my observation . The publishers appear to have some type of " vendetta " against The Daily Sun , The Developers and The Villages Community .

Then there is the quality of the writing . Elementary school kids could produce more coherent reporting .

And yes , just to save folks some keystrokes , I am no longer following that " news-site " .
Old 05-19-2019, 10:51 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
That so called " news site " is nothing more than " Yellow Journalism " by my observation . The publishers appear to have some type of " vendetta " against The Daily Sun , The Developers and The Villages Community .

Then there is the quality of the writing . Elementary school kids could produce more coherent reporting .

And yes , just to save folks some keystrokes , I am no longer following that " news-site " .
I agree 100%.
Old 05-19-2019, 11:24 AM
Sage

Quote:

This is a bit "off topic", but it applies.

Beginning a thread based on what you read on that site is risky. It appears to be a recap of some sort from public police reports, etc.

It does not even pretend to be "news". No sources, etc.

Like reading the National Enquirer. Why people seek out sites like this escapes me.
Old 05-19-2019, 12:08 PM
Sage

I may be best to withhold any disparaging remarks about any specific person until more solid information is known. Human Trafficking is more than terrible but to accuse anyone at this juncture is foolish of course unless you have been a victim or know a victim then it would be best to alert the authorities not anyone on TOTV'S.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:31 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Investment Painting Contractors View Post
Check post under restaurants For the truth about the arrest. The chefs of Napoli owner bought the place in 2016 from the guy who was arrested. Tony has nothing to do with this perversion. The media didn't check it's facts as usual. Call the newspaper Email the on line paper and tell them to fact check this story. Before they ruin a mans life and business. Len
It may be that there are some business documents that are not up to date but on the State of Florida licensing site one of the officers (VP) of Chefs of Napoli III (and the other Chefs of Napoli restaurants) has the same name as one the the people the various news sites say was arrested. It also lists an "Antonio" as one of the officers too.

Detail by Entity Name

But the person who who signed the annual report for the restaurant earlier this month has the same name as the person the various news sites say was arrested.

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...formatType=PDF

My guess is that this is why the news sites made the connections to the restaurant.
Old 05-19-2019, 01:51 PM
Platinum member

Quote: