Chefs of Napoli

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2019, 10:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,445 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
You post this accurate description a lot calmer than I could.

Thank you.......
Ditto.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,434 Times in 893 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[111

Last edited by graciegirl; 05-27-2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:43 AM
Platinum member
Unhappy How Far

Just a little ironic happening. It seems I noticed that a lot was being made of the restaurant and family being harmed by the publicity of these bums running a Human Traffic of a young child. I made a comment of this and in the process indicated it even ran to the level of a Pastor describing the concern with the restaurant and family. I INTENTIONALLY LEFT OUT THE CHURCH OR DENOMINATION!! A person responded to my note demanding I identify the church. Unfortunately I responded to that demand, which I had avoided since it was about the child and not a church. Based on the readers demand I unfortunately identified the religion. I then received a "Private Message" saying I didn't like that religion. This is how some Threads are used to abuse writers and should be discarded. It is also a good way to get a Thread removed. You protect a source from being harmed and it is used against a you. I will not go into much detail but to say with my background I would challenge anyone to surpass my knowledge of the Church(es) or question about my thinking on the subject.
Old 05-27-2019, 02:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,434 Times in 893 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9871 View Post
Maybe someone can clear things up for me. A number of people on this thread said the the restaurant had been sold a number of years ago by the person who was arrested.

The state does have web page that the state makes up that lists the directors of a business and here is the one for the restaurant. Some, I think, have said this page page has errors in it and is out of date.

Detail by Entity Name

But also on the State of Florida licensing site are documents filed by the restaurant (not made up by the state) that are used to make this page. Those documents list this person with that name as being VP and a director of the restaurant since 2013. The latest document the restaurant filed that listed this name as the VP and director was filed just about a week ago.

You can, at least in theory, be a director and VP of a business and not own it, but even in that case you would be part of that business and have a hand in and a responsibility for running it.

So from my, maybe short sighted, point of view a person with the same name as the person arrested has a key association with the restaurant, even if it is not owner as the newspaper articles said.
You mentioned these facts twice before in this discussion and were ignored. I appreciate your clear thoughts on this.
Old 05-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You mentioned these facts twice before in this discussion and were ignored. I appreciate your clear thoughts on this.
You make a great point...

Facts are ignored as a rule on here.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,445 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
You make a great point...

Facts are ignored as a rule on here.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.