Chick Salad Chick

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2018, 04:36 PM
Sage
Default Chick Salad Chick

When I visited The Villages last week, I ate lunch twice at Chicken Salad Chick, 996 Bichara Blvd. Love their chicken salad! I had the Betty, which has blue cheese with the chicken salad. I believe the Betty is their September special. I also had Lauryn's Lemon Basil. Great place for lunch or a light dinner.

Wish Chicken Salad Chick would open in the Chicago area.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
When I visited The Villages last week, I ate lunch twice at Chicken Salad Chick, 996 Bichara Blvd. Love their chicken salad! I had the Betty, which has blue cheese with the chicken salad. I believe the Betty is their September special. I also had Lauryn's Lemon Basil. Great place for lunch or a light dinner.

Wish Chicken Salad Chick would open in the Chicago area.
Sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out next time I'm down. Hope you had a great time in TV......but then again, how could you not?
Old 09-15-2018, 08:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out next time I'm down. Hope you had a great time in TV......but then again, how could you not?
I most certainly had a great time. And since there was no hurricane approaching The Villages like my trip last year, I got to enjoy all 9 days this year and did not have to cut my trip short.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:25 PM
Veteran member

Whenever we are in the area we try to stop for lunch. Everything we have ordered has been enjoyable. The combinations are typically things we wouldn't do at home. Ah, and then there are the cookies ...

Tags
salad, chick, chicken, betty, lunch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.