City Fire...Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Sage
Default City Fire...Brownwood

I ate at City Fire a few evenings ago in Brownwood with a group of 12 people. We thought it would be swamped but it wasn't. The restaurant is nicely done with lots of room and an open concept. Service was good but my husband an I thought the food was lacking...literally. I had tomato basil soup, my favorite from there, and the Park salad. I ordered a cup of soup and got about 3/4 cup but it was nice and hot. My salad was over dressed with little walnuts or bleu chess on it. My husband had his favorite, French Dip. There was very little roast beef on it, mostly roll. You are going to say why didn't you contact the manager?? If we were alone we would,have, but with a large group we didn't want to do that. Not sure what our fellow diners thought as they probably didn't want to complain with a large group either. The food that we had, when eaten at The Sumter restaurant, is really good. We will give it another try after they have had a chance to perfect their meals a bit.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.