Country Club/Restaurant Hours

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Default Country Club/Restaurant Hours

My husband I have visited the Villages twice this past year and are seriously considering a move in 2008. We visit the internet constantly to read and learn more about the community and just discovered this site. Yesterday we found the El Santiago Club web site and read, with disappointment, that the restaurant closes at 8:00 or 9:00 p.m., depending on the season. We immediately became concerned with the hours of the country clubs and local restaurants -- as we, our friends, and relatives have been known to dine as late as 7 or 7:30 p.m! Please help us understand the dining rules in the Villages. We are grateful for your time.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Default Re: Country Club/Restaurant Hours

No not all close at 8pm. Not sure of the hours but sure others know. There are many other restaurants other then the country clubs too.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Default Re: Country Club/Restaurant Hours

We went to El Santiago restaurant and were very dissapointed, I return my food and my wife could not eat the lamb. Will not visit again even if they are opened all night. The best we found was Nancy Lopez Country Club Restaurant, priced but well worth it.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.