Crispers has new menu.

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Taltarzac
Default Crispers has new menu.

Went to Crispers around December 13, 2007 and they had a new menu. Not much different from the old one, just a few additions that I could see.

Crispers in the TV is at:

Southern Trace Plaza
3551 Wedgewood Lane
The Villages, FL 32162
Phone: (352) 751-6502

Like to hear what other people think about Crispers in TV?? Rarely have a meal there which is quite a bit above par (below par?) as local eateries go. I am trying hard not to sound like Jared Fogle (the Subway guy). I went to Jared...blah... blah....
Old 12-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Sage
Default Re: Crispers has new menu.

Tal, have been to Crispers twice for lunch and would return. It is a close golf cart ride for us. We can sit outside, and I think the food and prices are OK. ;D
Old 12-15-2007, 06:25 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Tal, have been to Crispers twice for lunch and would return. It is a close golf cart ride for us. We can sit outside, and I think the food and prices are OK. ;D
We get take out a few times a month from Crispers. It is our substitute for Boston Market where we used to go about weekly when we lived in Palm Harbor. Now, if there were a Boston Market close to us --like in the Villages-- we would have a dilemma.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Eternal Member

I like Crispers alot. Their wraps and sandwiches are good. They removed my favorite item from their menu though, the "Soup Potato" - a large baked potato, split open in a bowl, and an order of soup on the potato. They claimed they didn't get enough call for it so they stopped it. I should have eaten there more, but it's hard from 1,000 miles away!
Old 12-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb1191
Crispers gets our vote as well. We order takeout about twice a week. Fav menu items are their Garden Salad and the Roast Beef wrap.

They are extremely accommodating. They will make changes in menu to please. We prefer the salad to have only iceberg lettuce and they go that one extra step and cut the iceberg lettuce and add it to our salads.

Also, with the Roast Beef wraps, we prefer blue-cheese crumbles rather than the cheese on the menu and they comply. In fact, the Manager told hubby that the servers have tried our version of the wrap and it's become very popular with them.

barb1191
I will have to try their Roast Beef wrap.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.