Culver’s

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Platinum member
Default Chedda’s?

Has anyone ever been to Chedda’s? I understand they’re also in Central FL.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,879 Times in 2,425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
This is one of my favorite places, but below is the comment I left on their online survey site today.

“It took OVER 20 minutes to receive our order! Our order was placed at 1:04:04. The couple with us placed thier order at 1:03:37. They received their food 10 minutes before us. I complained to the manager and she really didn’t seem to care. She said they worked the orders in the order received. If there is 30 seconds between orders and then 10 minutes between the orders being received, folks would be backed up out the doors! Very poor service, and an uncaring attitude by manager. Makes me question my decision to return. Steak & Shake is just down the street.”
Only in the villages. Tipical Florida/villages restaurant, good when the first open, but couple months service and quality starts rolling down hill like snowball from hail. Was my same experience last week when I when and the was only about 1/2 full at 4:45PM. Had I kids bringing the orders out and after out 30 min wait it was cold. Scratch that one off my list. I thing the drive thru has priorities?
Old 11-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

With the unemployment rate at 3.7% this is bound to happen. The only people taking unskilled, low paying service jobs are the bottom of the barrel workers.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-03-2018, 05:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,349 Times in 2,505 Posts

Had to wait a whole 20 minutes for food!
No wonder better class restaurants are reluctant to locate here.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCART View Post
Has anyone ever been to Chedda’s? I understand they’re also in Central FL.
We went to the Cheddar's next to the Wellington Mall last year, it was very busy and the food was fair-to-middling. They were usually crowded so figure accordingly.

There is a new Cheddar's under construction up in Ocala which looks like it's ready to open soon. It's just off of 75 on 200 just about across from the Dick's Sporting goods there. We'll probably check that out when they've been open a few weeks and we're up in that direction. Our favorite restaurant on that stretch is Tijuana Flats who always serve a good plate. (The Mexican restaurants here in TV seem to forego the spices to accommodate mature gastric needs)
Old 11-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Had to wait a whole 20 minutes for food!
No wonder better class restaurants are reluctant to locate here.
There’s a reason it’s called “fast food”.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasetti82 View Post
No Tip? Do you blame the Server for slow service?
The tip don’t come till after service. So,it you take an attitude you’re next poor service will be non tipper or low tipper, after all customers are expected to clear the table. When I was there even the trash cans were full and it was not busy time yet.so, if they can’t get food out in reasonable time when half full or empty the trash cans what do you expect when the crowd comes in. Let see? MORE bad service. I been to 4 other in three Culver’s states all well above this one. Owner and manager better get handle on it or it slump to BK or toxicbell levels.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:35 PM
Default Agreed

The Culversin Clermont and Winter Garden much better.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Sage

Pretty hard to get good minimum wage help these days, good workers are in demand and in this job market they have the ability to leave low paying jobs @ will go with higher pay opportunities
Old 11-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,307 Times in 541 Posts
Default Perfect yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
This is one of my favorite places, but below is the comment I left on their online survey site today.

“It took OVER 20 minutes to receive our order! Our order was placed at 1:04:04. The couple with us placed thier order at 1:03:37. They received their food 10 minutes before us. I complained to the manager and she really didn’t seem to care. She said they worked the orders in the order received. If there is 30 seconds between orders and then 10 minutes between the orders being received, folks would be backed up out the doors! Very poor service, and an uncaring attitude by manager. Makes me question my decision to return. Steak & Shake is just down the street.”
Steak n’ Shake, huh? I’ve been a customer of S&S since the 60’s (in Illinois) and I’ve had “good and bad” food and service there. The “bad” is usually tied to management issues.

Something unusual apparently happen to your order at Culver’s and the manager’s bad attitude in my opinion is unforgivable when you are in the restaurant business. Perhaps the manager was having an “off day” - - I would give her a pass this one time and return if I was pleased with the food. We had lunch at The Villages Culver’s Just yesterday and everything was spot on perfect.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobstr View Post
The Culversin Clermont and Winter Garden much better.
One in north Orlando right off turnpike on hwy 50 also
Closed Thread

Tags
order, received, orders, minutes, manager

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.