Dinner at Prima Italian Steakhouse last night

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces4 View Post
Our sense of taste changes or diminishes with time, women begins about age 40 and men age 50. Our tastebuds begin to shrink, atrophy and some disappear. Our sense of smell becomes less acute also which also allows for this loss of taste.

Just sayin…. There ain’t no accountin for taste.
speak for yourself ONLY
Old 11-10-2022, 10:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld315 View Post
I love the Suileman Restaurants because they really know what they are doing in terms of running a restaurant. For those of us who have been around for awhile, the intention they had when they took over Lopez, was to provide a high dining experience in The Villages. They spent around a million dollars renovating the place and were closed over 6 months while they did that. They kept everybody employed by overstaffing their other restaurants for the entire time. Then, they opened and the uproar that followed by Villages was baffling but certainly should have been predicted. The uproar was because they dared to put a 42 dollar steak dinner on the menu. was So, they had to "dumb down" their menu to get customers and make it the same as everybody else. Villagers want cheap food with big portions and if you can provide that, with no regard to quality, you will get top reviews.

I also would not throw Orlando or Ocala in the mix of having mediocre restaurants. I am not as familiar with the dining options in Orlando as I am Ocala but I have been to several very good restaurants there, In Ocala, for fine dining options with great food go to La Cuisine, Mark's Prime, Morevino's, Katya, The Braised Onion or Stirrup's at the new World Equestrian Center to name some of them. None of them are cheap nor do they give portions big enough for 2 meals but if you are looking for fine dining it is a short drive away.
you do know I was using sarcasm about mediocre restaurants
Old 11-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,780 Times in 728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
speak for yourself ONLY
That’s not me speaking, do a little checking on your own. There are top notch medical individuals and institutions providing that information. We can do everything right but our bodies and cells will change and age, that’s life. Enjoy the day!
Old 11-10-2022, 11:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces4 View Post
That’s not me speaking, do a little checking on your own. There are top notch medical individuals and institutions providing that information. We can do everything right but our bodies and cells will change and age, that’s life. Enjoy the day!
speak for yourself only
Closed Thread

Tags
restaurants, food, night, staff, suleiman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.