Dippity Duey's Food Truck
Home

Menu

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Book Political Talk Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions FREE Static Cling Locations
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 05:16 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Default Dippity Duey's Food Truck

Killer Fresh and Original Sandwiches.
We care about you and you can Taste it Every Visit.

We use nothing but Fresh ingredients using the freshest local produce and meats. We make all of our own breakfast and Italian sausages. Original Sandwiches such as Christina, our
Award Winning Chipotle spiced chicken sandwich. Wolverine, our Slow Cooked Hand Carved Rueben Sandwich. Every Tuesday Is Hello Rueben Tuesday!

Wednesday is Pot Roast Wednesday and we serve up 3 Killer Pulled Pot Roast Sandwiches. King Louie our French Dip served with our Home Made Au Jus
Dippity Duey our Horseradish topped beauty, or the Yahooey....Our Beef and Cheddar version.

Open at 6:30 AM Monday through Thursday and 6:00 on Fridays. Breakfast features 4 Dippity Duey Originals. Boy Scout, our 2 egg omelet served on a grilled Onion Poppy Ciabatta. Little Debbie our cinnamon raisin bacon, egg and cheese beauty. Double D's 2 for the price of one fried egg sandwiches, and our Me Amigo's Breakfast Burrito's also 2 for 1.

My mission is simple, give you the Very Best Food I can and serving it to you with Lot's of Love!! Love means caring, and I Care about what you eat. Do Your Taste Buds a Favor and Come see us.

I Promise: Always Fresh and Made with Love!

Mon-Fri:
6:30 am - 1:30 pm

Located at Exterior Spaces Landscaping:
11031 N. US Hwy 301 Oxford
Directly across from Sherwin Williams

352-267-5144

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Old 06-05-2016, 01:36 PM

I have tried many of their sandwiches and always love them. Great food at decent prices!
Sponsored Links
great folks there too !!
Old 06-06-2016, 06:28 AM

Default great folks there too !!

besides awesome sandwich's. I found them to be real nice people and I hope they will be near us for a long time.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAC2371 View Post
besides awesome sandwich's. I found them to be real nice people and I hope they will be near us for a long time.
I may check them out.
Food Trucks
Old 02-21-2017, 09:27 AM

Thumbs up Food Trucks

I love Dippity Dueys! He gives you a sandwich that is reasonably priced, and he doesn't skimp on his ingredients either. I recommend the Steak and cheese. He makes awesome chili too. Really, really nice guy. Down to earth and funny too.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Veteran member

Somebody should tell Duey to fix the address in the #1 post of this thread. They have moved about 2.75 miles north to the parking lot behind Brown's Country Market. Brown's is about 2.25 miles north of 466, on the west side of 301.

“I been looking for you, Terry. The boss wants you.” -- Abe Simon as "Barney"
Closed Thread

Tags
sandwiches, breakfast, dippity, love, fresh, egg, wednesday, sandwich, rueben, tuesday, served, beauty, duey, made, roast, pot, taste, care, food, original, killer, truck, give, mission, simple