Easter Dinner - Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2022, 07:59 AM
Default Easter Dinner - Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez

This review is a little late. Our party of four ate dinner there on Easter. After dinner, Joe, the owner, was nice enough to come around to our table and talk. I promised I’d leave a review on social media and he was appreciative and said that social media is a restaurant’s best advertisement.

Our reservation was at 5pm. I noticed that around 4pm, the skies started darkening but thankfully it cleared up by the time we arrived. We arrived 10 minutes early and were seated immediately. We asked for an outside table on the front porch, which we were given. Easter is a big day for restaurants and Joe mentioned that they had 1,900 reservations. The menu was “limited,” but they did have over 12 (if I remember correctly), menu selections; there were plenty to choose from. Our server was young and recently hired(Joe mentioned) yet seemed like an old pro. We couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience. They accommodated my wife (who’s a vegetarian) with a special meal that they put together for her, which was nice seeing how the menu said no subs because of the crowded holiday. The food came quickly and it was hot and delicious. I don’t know why my wife insists on going out on big days (like Easter), I don’t like it, but in this case it went like clockwork, so no complaints from me.
My only criticism, if you could call it that, was that the music was too loud(later my wife said that we could have asked the server to turn it down) but with the place so busy, I didn’t want to bother anyone. All in all it was a nice meal in one of our favorite restaurants, in spite of the huge crowd.
Closed Thread

Tags
easter, asked, dinner, wife, menu

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.