El Santiago Club Restaurant

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Default El Santiago Club Restaurant

As a place to have fun with the Parrot Heads and their monthly first Wednesday meeting and entertainment, El Santiago Club, provides a wonderful "Key West" type environment. This spirited group of Jimmy Buffett fans parties and enjoys the music of Joel's Time Travels, with lots of Carribean style music. I have personally enjoyed the Libation and Dinner specials specially priced and served up to this group.

Other times, I usually enjoy one of the grouper dinner specials on Friday, although I recently had a nice medium rare steak 2 Saturdays ago. In the overall comparison, I found the food, pricing and service to be quite reasonable to most of the other restaurants in the area, although I am surprised to find a few of them have jumped their prices quite a bit.

In living in TV since 2001, I am really surprised to see where prices have jumped at the 2 Village Squares. Back then at Spanish Springs, you could buy a small group of friends a round for about $10-12 dollars. Not anymore.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Default Re: El Santiago Club Restaurant

:bigthumbsup: Well tonight they had entertainment by Billie-Joel's Time Travels a duo that was just at Spanish Springs Town Center Saturday. This group features Billie Thatcher a wonderful female vocalist popular in many Villages shows and Joel, the same guy that does the Jimmy Buffet Parrot Head events. Nice Duo, good variety of music. It was a very nice night , cooler temperatures that we all have been waiting for.

Looks like the Snowbirds are returning, as they ran out of the .50 chicken wings and I don't care for oysters (I don't care if they are special priced or not). Anyway I had the Santiago Classic Ceaser Salad with Chicken. I could stand to lose a few more pounds. Thats the problem with eating out. Well at least I had the dressing on the side.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.