Excellent meal at Tierra del Sol

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Gold member
Default Excellent meal at Tierra del Sol

After reading all the negatives, we were a bit hesitant to try it, but we had a free meal coupon and it was near where we play trivia, so we went for an early dinner. We got there around 4:45, so there were not many people there.

Our waitress was friendly and helpful with the menu, even telling me my first choice was not such a good one. I always appreciate that kind of honesty. She kept our drinks filled and asked us several times if we needed anything. The service was great.

The food was excellent. I had the ribs and chicken and hubby had liver and onions. His was so good he told the waitress to compliment the chef. The cream of mushroom soup was some of the best I have ever had and I alwyas order it when I see it on the menu. Very few places make good liver and onions. I even told the waitress about all the terrible reviews and she said the new management and kitchen staff were much better.

So, I would say it is worth giving it another chance. We will certainly return.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:32 AM

great to hear that, ladydoc

we won't be here again until January, but have relatives using the place in November so we'll send them to Tierra as guinea-pigs :-)
Old 08-29-2011, 09:09 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermuda View Post
great to hear that, ladydoc

we won't be here again until January, but have relatives using the place in November so we'll send them to Tierra as guinea-pigs :-)
Perhaps a wise move;kind of like a royal taster!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.