Fenney Bar and Grill

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2017, 07:20 AM
Veteran member

Went there for the first time yesterday. Had to wait a little while (some help didn't show up), I had the cheeseburger, my wife had chicken wings and my sister had salad with fish sticks. Burger was very good, salad was good, but the wings were a bit undercooked. The manager met us at the entrance, and even though he is new to the business, he is very enthusiastic and is looking to be the best. Our waitress was attentive and helpful. I'd go back again.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Bogie -- not everyone wants to complain to management! Very unpleasant for all concerned.
We never complain -- we just don't go back!

As a former small business owner, I ask you to please re-think this statement.

The manager can not be everywhere all the time.

I always told my customers to please let me know if there is a problem with their order, because I can NOT fix a problem that I do not know about.

Give the company/place some time to address your issue then give the place/company one more try after talking with the management to see if they have corrected the problem.

If the issue still has not been addressed THEN you never have to go back again. But give them the chance to make it right for you.

Remember, if they don't know something is wrong, how are they going to fix it??
Old 10-16-2017, 08:28 AM

You all help many people like me who are new so please continue with reviews. I look at the reviews about various businesses and sometimes make a decision at that time whether or not to do business. What I look for is consistency. If 1 person out of 20 had a bad experience, I chalk it up to a bad day, maybe on both sides. Vermin in food is definitely a deal killer. I like Fenny Grill. We ate there about 2 weeks ago when you needed a parka inside. But everyone was nice. It was very busy, even so, the manager came to our table to make sure everything was okay. When we eat out and there is a problem, we let management know. Most of the time management is very receptive and appreciative of the feedback.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:36 PM

Had lunch there today. Arrived at 1:30, finally seated at 2. After receiving our drinks, water & iced tea, the waitress was MIA for a long time. Finally returned & took order, another half hour before we saw any food. Grill was great when it first opened but has gone downhill as far as the food is concerned. Fatty roast beef on toasted bread was supposedly a’hot sandwich’, Reuben was thick & fatty also. Will be awhile before going back!
Closed Thread

Tags
grill, fenney, dinner, bar, reviews

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.