First Watch just off 441

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2018, 11:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default First Watch just off 441

We stopped in to First Watch this morning at about 11:00am to have an early brunch. They were almost full and with people waiting for larger tables. I had something new off their Summer menu that I have to recommend. It is called Rainbow Toast, it is Fresh blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mango and housemade granola atop Ricotta cheese-covered brioche toast with a drizzle of local honey. It was excellent and the price was even more excellent $4.99. Great deal. When we left people were waiting both inside and out.

Highly recommend First Watch - the food is very good, the prices are excellent and the service is great. We are so fortunate to have these "coffee shop" type restaurants right here in TV.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 07-16-2018, 05:00 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
We stopped in to First Watch this morning at about 11:00am to have an early brunch. They were almost full and with people waiting for larger tables. I had something new off their Summer menu that I have to recommend. It is called Rainbow Toast, it is Fresh blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mango and housemade granola atop Ricotta cheese-covered brioche toast with a drizzle of local honey. It was excellent and the price was even more excellent $4.99. Great deal. When we left people were waiting both inside and out.

Highly recommend First Watch - the food is very good, the prices are excellent and the service is great. We are so fortunate to have these "coffee shop" type restaurants right here in TV.
They had an option for a second location in The Villages. But they passed and opened one in Ocala.
Well run and friendly place.

Skip
Old 07-16-2018, 06:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
They had an option for a second location in The Villages. But they passed and opened one in Ocala.

Skip
We really liked First Watch the few times we have been there.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:55 PM
fw102807

We love this place, wonderful fresh healthy choices.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post

We have eaten there a couple of times, and have had excellent service and food as well. I think the prices are a tad high, but they promote organic and healthy options.

I love their "Millionaires Bacon"!
Old 07-17-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post

Skip
First you say it's well run and friendly, then to Skip it?
What gives?
Old 07-17-2018, 11:19 AM

Skip is his NAME!
Old 07-17-2018, 11:33 AM

It was a joke.
Closed Thread

Tags
excellent, watch, waiting, great, toast

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.