Gift Cards for Glenview Champions Country Club

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2022, 09:27 PM
Cool Gift Cards for Glenview Champions Country Club

My family in the Nashville area purchased a gift card from Glenview Champions Country Club as a Christmas gift, to play some golf, buy some golf apparel, have a beer. Nice gift, but when I went to use it I was told it is only good for food. I showed them it says redeemable for merchandise or services at Glenview Champions Country Club and Mallory Hill Country Club. They said food only, no exception. I believe they need to be more clear when they sell this gift card on-line.
Old 12-28-2022, 09:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

That doesn’t sound right. They have the money and should be able to move it anywhere. Just for fun, check with Mallory to see what they allow.
Old 12-29-2022, 04:55 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,032 Times in 726 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyserdar View Post
My family in the Nashville area purchased a gift card from Glenview Champions Country Club as a Christmas gift, to play some golf, buy some golf apparel, have a beer. Nice gift, but when I went to use it I was told it is only good for food. I showed them it says redeemable for merchandise or services at Glenview Champions Country Club and Mallory Hill Country Club. They said food only, no exception. I believe they need to be more clear when they sell this gift card on-line.
The golf course and the country club, are 2 completely different and unrelated
businesses. It is confusing and the restaurants don't do a very good job (perhaps intentionally?) at making that clear, on the sites that sell their Gift Certificates.
Old 12-29-2022, 08:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,616 Times in 5,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
The golf course and the country club, are 2 completely different and unrelated
businesses. It is confusing and the restaurants don't do a very good job (perhaps intentionally?) at making that clear, on the sites that sell their Gift Certificates.
Also, they shouldn't call it a country club because it is not. It is just a restaurant.
Closed Thread

Tags
gift, country, club, champions, glenview

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.